Fake Mission's

Valerie O'Connor tried her best to sleep during the night but after her fight with Brian she couldn't

Valerie O'Connor tried her best to sleep during the night but after her fight with Brian she couldn't. The wife just sat in bed staring at the celling as she fidgeted with her wedding ring. She missed him terribly and when she tried to call him she went straight to voicemail. Val figured he was still upset so that's why he didn't answer but the truth was his phone didn't have service.

She got up and pulled out a box from under the bed. She opened it and Valerie took out some photos. Val sat against the side of the bed and dialed Brian's number once again.

"Hey, I don't know if your just ignoring me at this point or have really bad service. I wouldn't be surprised if it was the first option" Val chuckled

"Look I'm sorry for not telling you Brian. I know I should have. I just- I was scared. I thought if I just kept thinking positive everything would be ok. Brian I know your scared but so am I. I mean I'm the one who could possibly die here...I shouldn't have made you go on the job. I should have just told you to stay. I miss you. I miss your constant questions if I'm okay even though they get so annoying, I miss your smile when you play with the kids. I just miss my husband. Please just know I love you okay? I love you so much."

Valerie hung up and looked at a photo. The one she was looking for was Brian and her honeymoon. They were simple and took decided instead of just a trip for them they would take Alex to Disney Worlds in Florida. The three drove down and stopped by differently places along the way. Brian had bought Valerie a necklace that had a little arrow since her favorite princess was Merida.

The photo was funny to her because Brian had never gone to Disney before. Therefore he didn't know about the crazy lines. Brian's favorite movie was Peter Pan and he was determined to go on that ride. He even made a map to show the quickest way to get to it. Once they got on line they ended up waiting three hours. Valerie took three photos for each hour and the last one was her favorite because he was making a pouty face. Alex saw that and put her Mickey ears on him.

"You know....your daddy really wants you to be a boy" Valerie whispered as she put her hand on her stomach.

"I don't really care as long as your okay. I know it's probably scary but I promise I'll protect you. I love you and so does Brian. I just hope you prefer my car over a Skyline or Charger."