Shocking News

A year had passed since Brian, Alex, Valerie, and Mia broke Dom out from going to Prison

A year had passed since Brian, Alex, Valerie, and Mia broke Dom out from going to Prison. Once they crashed the bus and got him out the family knew it was best to split up. So, Mia went with Dom leaving the little family to go from country to country staying on the down-low. Valerie was worried Alex would hate that life but she didn't. Alex was honestly the happiest Valerie had ever seen her.

Brian and Valerie were happy together. Going on three years together was something they both were proud of. For their anniversary since the traditional gift was leather Brian had bought Valerie a new Leather Jacket which she loved. In return Valerie bought him a leather watch.

They managed to get a car and Valerie remembered Vince had moved to Brazil about a year ago. She told Brian and despite the fact he wasn't the biggest fan of Vince's he knew that was their best bet. So the three packed up and drove to Brazil.

Valerie sat shotgun as Brian drove. She offered to drive but he said she should get some rest instead. Brian's driving had come to a stop waking both girls up.

"It's got to be it, right?"

"Let's hope."

Brian held Valerie's hand walking a little bit in from just in case. Alex held her moms hand not liking the looks they were getting. Valerie saw multiple men with guns staring at them as they walked around and she felt Brian's grip on her hand tighten

"Let's get out of here."

"Don't need to tell me twice." Valerie said but before they did she heard a familiar voice

"Whoa, whoa! Easy, friends. She's with me."

"Uncle Vince!" Alex smiled running to her Uncle

"Hey, Speedster. My god you've grown." Vince smiled and looked at Valerie

"Hey Vince."

"Hey Val." He said and hugged her tightly. Valerie had to admit she missed Vince. He was a pain in the ass but he was her brother.

"Buster." He said acknowledging Brian

"Come on." He said and the three followed him

"Dom here yet?" Val asked

"No."

"When was the last time you heard from him?"

"A couple of weeks ago. Up in Ecuador somewhere. How does it feel?" He asked turning to Brian

"What's that?"