A Chance At A Better Life

Guess what Brian find out this Chapter!!!!

Valerie sat next to Alex looking over at her every other minute waiting for her to say something

Valerie sat next to Alex looking over at her every other minute waiting for her to say something...anything. Alex hadn't said a word since last night which made her parents worry.

"Can you stop looking at me like that please? I'm fine."

"So she speaks."

"Ha ha, very funny mom." Alex muttered

"I'm sure Vince will come back."

"I wouldn't blame him if he didn't."

"Neither would I. But it's Vince, if he doesn't come back for us then he would for you."

"You really think that?"

"I know that."

"Val, come check this out!" Brian called making the two walk over to Brian who was looking at the chip. Dom and Mia walked over as well.

"Well, it's definitely a custom chip. Look at all these side menus here for data entry."

"Let's check this one." Valerie said pointing to a side menu

"Look at that. Same building, same order every week."

"It's a delivery schedule."

"What's this? Drugs?"

"No. That's a dealer pack. See, most major players, they weigh their money so they don't have to constantly count it. Right there, that's 49 kilos.

"49 kilos is a million in twenties." Alex said and Brian nodded

"See, my tutoring did pay off." Brian smirked

"You're saying each one of these shipments is worth 10 million dollars?"

"Yeah."

"So what is that?" A 100-million plus
in cash houses?" Mia asked in shock

"That's how he keeps it off the grid." Dom said

"I think it's safe to say that Reyes is smart to want this back. It's his whole network right there, just laid out on a chip."

Everyone stopped talking when they heard chains rattling.

"We got to go."