Eye For An Eye

Tokyo hadn't changed much since Valerie Toretto last saw it

Tokyo hadn't changed much since Valerie Toretto last saw it. It felt weird being back there without Han. He was her partner in crime but now he was gone. Valerie had a sense Han knew something was about to happen to him with that phone call. She just wished he told her the truth but Han Being Han wanted to protect his best friend.

Valerie had told Dom this was something she needed to do alone and he understood. No one was as close to Han as Valerie was, not even Giselle.

She walked into the garage and looked to see all these kids cheering and celebrating. Some worked on cars while others just talked. Valerie walked over to the back of the garage and smiled. Where she stood was where she met Han for the first time. They had their first race in this very garage and that's where they earned their titles of Drift King and Speed Queen.

"No way! The Speed Queen has returned!"

Valerie smiled knowing the voice and turned to see Earl walking over. Valerie and Han kind of adopted him back in the day when he was a little kid. Showed him some cars and soon he knew how to fix them.

"Hey, E. How's it hanging?" Valerie asked giving him a hug.

"It's been better, I'm guessing your here to talk to the new DP?"

"DP?"

"I'm not calling him the new DK that's Han's title."

"Damn right, Han told me a little about the kid. Last I heard he sucked."

"He did, we all thought he was a lost cause but Han didn't give up on him."

"That's Han Solo for ya"

"Come on, I'll introduce you" Earl said and Valerie nodded. As she walked through the crowd she heard a few gasps and some voices that recognized her. She walked up to a kid who was wearing a black T-shirt with jeans and a buzz cut hairdo.