Finding Out The Sad Truth

Leave some theories for what you think will happen in this series I would love to see your guesses

That evening Dom decided it was best to move the job up and Valerie along with Mia had showed their disapproval. The team stood by their cars as Valerie tried to talk her bother out of this. She couldn't risk losing her family. She already lost her first one and couldn't hear going through that again.

"Dominic, I have respected you and I haven't said shit. Now I am asking you not to go." Valerie said but Dom was too stubborn

"I'm doing this for both of us."

"Don't give me that crap. You're doing this for you. Why are you insisting on doing this?"

"Dom, please, just don't." Mia begged

"I have to do this."

"No, your choosing to do this. Think of this family Dom."

"We need to find Jesse before Tran and we need you." Alex said with tears in her eyes. Dom wanted to stay. He saw the look in their eyes and hated he was hurting them but he had to finish this.

"I'll be back." Dom said kissing Valerie's forehead and did the same to Alex and Mia.

Valerie watched them drive off and Valerie wiped away tears. She grabbed Alex's hand and Mia went to go home. If the cops showed up they needed an alibi.

"Mom, if we don't find Jesse..."

"We will"

The two walked passed some cars and then heard Brian's voice behind them

"Valerie, Alex, What's going on?"

"Nothing."

"You know what I'm talking about." Brian argued but Valerie wasn't in the mood to fight.

"No, I don't."

"You and Alex always have tears in your eyes when Dom drives away?"

"What's the matter with you?" Alex said getting pissed off.

"What's he racing off in the middle of the night for? You know about the trucks?"

"No, Brian! What trucks?" Valerie lied and Brian grabbed her arm making her turn.

"Jesus Christ. What?" She yelled shoving him off