Sweet Freedom

Once the crew made it back to the garage everyone huddled around the vault

Once the crew made it back to the garage everyone huddled around the vault. Brian held Valerie closely as she held Alex's hand. The team waited anxiously as Tej put the handprint and then it clicked. Tej turned to Alex and smiled

"Wan to do the honors?"

"Hell yeah." The thirteen year old nodded and thanks to the help of Tej pulled the door open. Once they did money began to fall out making everyone cheer.

Valerie turned to Brian and kissed him making him cup her cheeks.

"We did it."

"Yeah we did" Brian grinned giving her a kiss on her forehead.

"Okay can we get two dogs now?" Alex asked

"Honey, you could get a horse if you wanted." Roman said in awe of all the cash.

"So, who's splitting this up?" Tej laughed

"Definitely not Roman, he'll pull what he did in Miami." Valerie said

"Hey! You did that too!"

"I took two hundred! Your the one who took five."

"And what about your blondie husband over there? If I remember correctly he took some too."

"I gave it to Alex for a new bike."

"And I saved what I had leftover for college." Alex  said making everyone look at her

"What? Your the one who said to worry about my education"

"Well, I don't think we need to anymore."

A couple months went by and the family of four found a nice house big enough for them

A couple months went by and the family of four found a nice house big enough for them. The parents kept their word and got Alex a little golden retriever that she named Jesse.

Valerie began to show a baby bump and Brian was beyond happy with their lives. This is what he always wanted. It might not have been easy to get there but they did it.

The two walked along the beach holding hands and watched Alex as she played with the puppy. Valerie smiled seeing her daughter was happy again. Of course she was still in pain about the previous events but she was healing which is all she could ask for.

"Have I told you how much I love you?" Brian asked as she placed her head on his shoulder.

"Yes, but you can say it again."

"Very much." Brian said and gave her a kiss

"Is this how you thought our lives would be like?"

"No, but one thing that always stayed the same was you and Alex in it. Skylar is a cherry on top."

"Better prepare to pay for those speeding tickets." Valerie chuckled

"Mom! Dad! Uncle Dom is here!" Alex yelled making the two look over and see him pull into the driveway.

"Oh my god."

The two walked over and saw Alex hugging her Uncle tightly. Alex turned to Elena and hugged her too surprising the blonde.

"Thanks" Alex whispered and Elena knew what she meant

"Of course."

"Nice surprise." Valerie smiled giving her brother a hug

"Crazy, right?"

Valerie went back out on the beach and played frisbee with Alex as Elena played with the puppy. Brian watched from the house and couldn't peel his eyes from her smile.

"This is the happiest I've ever seen my sister." Dom said and Brian nodded

"It's because we're free."

Valerie saw the two staring at her and walked over hugging Brian from behind.

"You know, I want another shot."

"Yeah?" Dom smirked

"Yeah. No wagers, nobody else. Just you, Val and me, once and for all."

"You sure you can handle the disappointment, Blondie?" Valerie teased

"Are you?"

"All right, O'Conner. Let's see what you got." Dom said and the three looked at their cars.

"Try and keep up boys." Valerie said as she began to head to her car and Brian stood up following. Alex looked from the beach and just laughed.

"So whipped"

Here we go! Moving on to Fast 6 and let me tell you it's not gonna be easy for Brian and Valerie the next few acts