Guess Who's Back

Valerie had to admit she was ok with having her own car after being stuck with Roman and Tej

Valerie had to admit she was ok with having her own car after being stuck with Roman and Tej. She didn't mind Izabella considering they had similar music taste. So she let her sit shotgun as they drove through Edinburgh. Brian and Dom were planning on meeting them as Tej got Ramsey.

"Hey Val?" Izzy asked as they drove down the street

"Yeah?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure what's up?"

"So...you know how me and Alex have been together a while now." Izzy said and Val nodded

"I-well i've been thinking. You know how much I love her and because of that I want to ask her to marry me." She explained and Valerie couldn't help but chuckle a little. They were doing the same thing Brian and her did.

"You have my blessing although you know you don't need it. I love you as if you were my kid and I know Alex is happy."

"Thanks, she makes me happy too. Plus I know how much your approval means to her. I was gonna ask you and Brian Sunday but plans got changed"

"Well I think I can speak for both of us that you got our blessing."

"Thank you"

"Ramsey, talk to me. What do we got?" Dom asked and Val knew it was mission time.

"I pulled Jakob's biometric signature off the gun, and the algorithm I've run says Jakob's team is right on top of us. Anywhere between 80 and 100 meters." She said as she sat outside a coffee shop.

"80 meters? That's a lot around here. This whole area seems pretty packed in." Tej said

"So, we don't know where the secret vault facility Jakob is looking to hit is, now, do we?" Roman said in a British accent.