Romans Screwed Up Mission

As the crew drove through Rome Brian made sure to stop by an antique store and bought Valerie a necklace

As the crew drove through Rome Brian made sure to stop by an antique store and bought Valerie a necklace. He figured he could use it as a piece offering so she wouldn't kill him when he walked in the house. He loved going on jobs with his team but missed his family. He also felt guilty for not saying goodbye to the kids before he left.

"Don't worry man in a few hours you'll be home" Han said and Brian nodded

"Let's hope she just doesn't kill me"

"Wait why would Val kill you?" Tej asked not understanding their conversation

"You said something stupid didn't you?" Roman said making the blonde roll his eyes.

"We just had a fight"

"And you left? Damn man you just signed your death sentence" Roman said

"Roman when your married and have kids then come talk to me" Brian said. He didn't mean to sound rude but he didn't need them making it worse. He already felt like a horrible husband and the crew joking about it wasn't helping.

"Man you okay?" Tej asked

"Guys let's just move on" Alex said

Izzy saw Alex didn't like being the middle man so she held her wife's hand. She played some music on the radio and Alex smiled hearing it was Queens Hammer To Fall

"Thank you"

"Anytime"

"Hey Roman, the convoy is almost in position. Where the hell are you at? Your supposed to be running interference." Tej said as Brian drove down the street in his 1999 Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R. And Alex drove in her 1999 Nissan Maxima.

"Romie Rome is in the building! You see me shining baby. We in my mission now." He smiled and drove up next to Brian in a golden Lambo. Brian couldn't help but laugh at his friends choice of cars.