Back In The Game

Brian O'Connor came to a new discovery over the past seven years

Brian O'Connor came to a new discovery over the past seven years. He was actually good at being a parent. Valerie told him multiple times he was but he never truly believed it. He didn't have a father figure so he wasn't sure if he could be one at all. Alex showed him it was possible but Hannah and Skylar proved that even more.

The married couple enjoyed their Paris trip and afterwards Brian took on the task of rebuilding the house. After a year he finished it and the house became his gift to Valerie for their tenth anniversary. In return Valerie rebuilt his Nissan Skyline he crashed in Miami. It was safe to say the two enjoyed their anniversary together.

Alex and Izzy graduated from Harvard together. Alexandra started medical school to become a doctor but on the side worked with Tej at his garage along with Suki. Izabella became a cop which surprised her father but he was proud. The two decided to take it slow and bought a small apartment together. Sadly Jesse passed but they got a new dog that they named Vince. Alex of course came over every Sunday for family dinner which Letty, Leon, and Dom joined for. The rest of the family was off around the world but once a month would come back.

Valerie currently stood in the backyard playing hide and seek with her two daughters. She found Hannah easily since she couldn't stop giggling so Skylar was all she needed to find.

"Now where could you be" Valerie smiled and walked around as she held Hannah's hand.

Skylar made her way to the garage and smiled seeing her dads car. She climbed inside and pretended to drive it. Brian went inside the garage to fix a dent and chuckled finding her inside.

"Hey blue" Brian said. He gave Skylar that nickname since most of the Skylines he owned were blue. She liked the nickname because blue was her favorite color.

"I got bored of hide and seek"

"I'm guessing Hannah gave herself away by laughing again?"