Act iii

IT'S GONNA BE A INTERESTING RIDE. Heads up in this story there will be some talk about self harm so I do want to let you guys know ahead of time. I will put a Tw warning on the chapter Incase you want to skip. I won't be going too deep about it but it will be talked about because A- I feel it's an important topic that kids really feel and B- I feel survivors guilt is another thing people struggle with which leads them to self harm.

Five years had past since the Miami job and life for the Toretto family had definitely changed. The biggest change was probably Valerie and Brian getting married. They took their relationship slow and after three years proposed. The funny thing was they proposed at the same time.

They didn't have a big wedding instead they had a small celebration with their small family since most of them couldn't be there. Alex saw how happy her mom was with Brian and knew he was the best thing to happen to her. He made her happy and despite what he did he tried his best to fix it. Alex had to admit if she wanted anyone to be her step father it was Brian. He probably was the only one who could put up with their crazy family willingly.

Alex had grown up a lot and changed. She became more independent and definitely developed an attitude that Valerie said she got from her. Alexandra had gotten a bit of a rebellious streak and since Letty went undercover to clear Dom's name she wanted to find out what she was doing. Alex would steal his ID card and hack into FBI files and a few times she did get caught.

Brian wasn't sure what to do since he didn't want to seem like a bad father but also wanted to make sure Alex didn't do anything that could get her in serious trouble. Probably the worst way he handled it was not telling Valerie. He didn't want her to have to deal with more than she already had to.

Valerie at first wanted to be the one to go undercover but Letty wouldn't let her. Letty couldn't let her sister put herself in harms way when she just started to have the family she always wanted. So after arguing back and forth Valerie gave in.

Valerie had finished up college and became a Lawyer. She became a public defender helping younger kids who were just in bad situations like she was. Valerie finally felt her life was somewhat normal. Of course she missed her family but slowly began to heal. Everything was great until Brian got that phone call at midnight.

Valerie Toretto/O'Connor

"This is my chance to get my family back, I have to take it

"This is my chance to get my family back, I have to take it."