Mother Daughter Talk

Valerie drove to Suki's place and thankfully she was home

Valerie drove to Suki's place and thankfully she was home. The two sat in her room looking at the celling sharing some popcorn.

"So you kissed him and then ran away?"

"I didn't run away."

"You left him at the station without a car. You drove away."

"Okay fine, I did." Valerie sighed and her phone went off once again and once again she sent Brian to voicemail.

"You can't ignore him forever."

"I won't. I just need time to think."

"Valerie it's simple. Brain loves you."

"That doesn't mean anything. It's just words."

"Look I know your scared about trusting someone after Spencer but from what I've heard about him Brian's nothing like him,"

"I know, and the thing is I think I do forgive Brian for LA but what about my family. I can't loose another one."

"I know, but if they're your family than they'll understand." Suki said and Valerie knew she was right. Brian loved her more than anything and after all is said and done he still chose to come back. He chose to help her. He took this job to make sure she would be ok, Valerie realized Brian O'Connor was nothing like Spencer Ortiz. He showed her how much he loved her and now Valerie was going to do the same thing.

"But there's a big question...do you love him."

"I do Suki."

"Than tell him."

"What if it doesn't work. I can't go through another heartbreak Suki. I can't."

"Don't think about ten years to the future just think about now. Take it by the day. If you always compare Brian to Spencer you'll never be happy. I know you loved him and he hurt you but think about it. He's here, he's fighting for the two of you."

"I know." Val said and knew she had to do something

"Can I borrow your phone?"

"Your calling him?"

"No, not him." Valerie said and Suki gave her a confused look.

"Phone's downstairs."

Valerie nodded and once she got to the phone stared at it for a couple of seconds.