A Sweet Deal

"Belgian ale

"Belgian ale. 0h, man, those monks got it right. I mean, I don't know about the whole celibacy thing, but when it comes to beer...Would you like one?" Mr. Nobody asked offering a bottle but Valerie shook her head

"I'm more of a Corona girl myself."

"Ah. Your file's not only detailed, it's, uh, extremely entertaining. I had to actually read two files on you and to tell you the truth I don't know which version of you I like more. Look, Shaw's power is that he's a shadow. He's really good at getting in and out of places without being seen and leaving nothing but a body count in his wake.
I mean, he's a legitimate English badass. But to be honest with you, Val, I don't give two shits about Deckard Shaw. It's you I want. Because you and I can help each other again plus get what we both need." He said and Valerie raised an eyebrow

"I'm listening."

"Just recently a private military company led by a wanted terrorist named Mose Jakande kidnapped a hacker known only by the name "Ramsey." Now, Lady Liberty's got her panties in a bunch over this, but rightfully so, because this Ramsey has created something interesting. Say hello to God's Eye."  Now, this little bastard hacks into anything that's on the digital network. That means every cell phone, satellite, ATM machine and computer. Simultaneously. If it's got a microphone or a lens, God's Eye can use it to find you."

"So you invited me here to show me a tracking device on steroids?"

"Lots of them. Let me put it to you this way. It took us nearly a decade to find Osama bin Laden. With this, we'd have located him anywhere on the planet in a couple of hours. Now, that's a serious piece of machinery that could be catastrophic in the wrong hands. But for some very nauseating political reasons, any rescue plans involving any US government forces or entity has been strictly ruled out. And that's why I need you."

"But why do I need you? I don't work for you anymore Nobody. I left that part of my life when I was sixteen. I mean, I could go back outside, enjoy the rest of the Coronas, let Shaw come to me."