Wonderful Date Night

About five hours later the truck came to a stop waking Valerie up

About five hours later the truck came to a stop waking Valerie up. She saw Brian and Dom were standing in front of the car and she put Dom's jacket on before getting out.

Once the back of the truck opened the cars were taken out and the racers stood together. Valerie stood in between her husband and her brother, mostly to make sure they didn't break out into a fight.

"Welcome to Mexico, boys. There are helicopters
and surveillance cameras that scan for heat signatures at the border. But there are blind spots that l can guide you through via satellite.
There can be no margin of error, so you must follow my every direction. Any questions?" Gisele asked and no one said anything. Probably because Giselle scared them too much

"l thought Fenix was gonna be here." Dom said and Valerie looked at her brother. He was ready to kill him and Valerie wasn't sure if she could just stand there and watch him to that again.

"He'll meet you out there. All right, everybody, sync up. Good luck." She said and gave Valerie a wink. She got in her car and Giselle's voice came out of the radio

"satellite linkup engaged. Keep proceeding northbound at current speed. Stay close to Fenix.
He'll lead you across." She said and Valerie saw Fenix get in-front of Dom

"Hurry it up. You guys have been tagged."

Valerie sighed knowing this was not going to be an easy drive. Dom swerved and Valerie raised an eyebrow. She checked the rear view mirror and her mind calmed down seeing Brian was right behind her.

"Toretto, get back in formation."

Valerie saw a tunnel up ahead and saw only one car at a time. Dom went in first, then her, then Brian.

"They're sending a heIicopter. You have 30 seconds."

Valerie hit the accelerator and saw it was like a mine. They needed to go faster if they wanted to make it out of there but Fenix was going at a slower rate than Valerie would have liked.

"The window is cIosing fast. You need to get out of there before they send ground support. Fifteen seconds.You're running out of time. You need to get out now!"

Finally they made it out of the tunnel and when they stopped Fenix was upset. Valerie looked at Dom and saw he was doing. Dom looked up at her and she did the same. She loved her car but knew she had to sacrifice it. She took the necklace from the dashboard and put it in her pocket before turning the NOS can.

"Sloppy! Very sloppy! What are you doing, man?"

"Get out. Come on, man." Fenix said and Brian saw the look on his wife's face, She had a plan.