Welcome Back Cassandra

Valerie ran around the block as she went for her evening run

Valerie ran around the block as she went for her evening run. Usually Brian or Alex went with her but Val felt like she needed some time alone. She loved her family but didn't like always having to be the middle man when Alex and Brian would fight. She understood both sides but they were too stubborn to admit they were wrong.

Valerie spotted a woman fixing her car a little farther down the street and saw she was struggling to get it started. She still had some time before she needed to get to work so figured she would help that lady.

She walked over and the blonde looked up with her dark sunglasses.

"Need some help?"

"Yes please my car keeps stalling," she said

Valerie nodded and looked inside to see what the issue was

"Sounds like you're not getting any fuel."

"Yeah?"

"Probably the shutoff solenoid. Let's see if we can get some power to it."

"What brings you to LA?"

"Same thing that brings everyone else. Like the town. What brings you to LA?"

"Work."

"Must be casual Friday."

"How's that domestic lifestyle going Cassandra?" The woman asked and that caught Valerie's attention

"Your fuel relay is missing." Valerie said and looked up to recognize the woman was Cipher. Valerie tried not to show her shock but she had no idea why Cipher showed up. She hadn't seen her since she was sixteen.

"I know." The blonde smirked

"I love to play games,  beaten the best of them but I'm kind of in a rush, so if you've got something to say to me Cipher..."