Secret Cars

Valerie had to admit she missed racing

Valerie had to admit she missed racing. She missed the feeling she used to get from the adrenaline. She felt as if doing this job gave her some flash back to her old life before everything changed. She drove behind Dom and parked next to him. When she got out she couldn't help but notice a woman staring at them from a far.

"12 o'clock" Valerie said and Dom saw her as well. The woman walked over and smiled at the two.

"I'm guessing you two are here for Braga?" She asked

"What gave it away?"

"Your cars, too nice not to race. Follow me." She said and Valerie saw another car pull up. That one definitely belonged to her husband. Brian parked and got out as well. It took everything in both of them not to just stand with each other but they were undercover. Valerie noticed Brian wasn't wearing his ring. Brian saw Valerie wasn't wearing hers either. However Valerie did make it noticeable to him she had her ring on as a necklace.

They all walked upstairs in a room and saw a two guys standing next to each other.

"You all know why you're here. Good drivers are a dime a dozen. Man, every corner's got a chingadera tuner racing for pinks. That's not what Braga has got me looking for. Braga wants someone that would sell their abuelita to be behind the wheel. Someone that drives their
but to push it and make it through places no one else would take it. Real drivers." Campos said

"So, what are we hauling? For the money Braga's paying," Valerie asked

"you don't need to know." Campos said making her and Brian raise an eyebrow

"You just said you wanted real drivers. A real driver knows exactly what's in his car."

"Look, real driver, nobody's forcing you to race." Fenix said and Valerie immediately got a bad vibe from him

"You the boss? Or am l talking to the boss?"

"Do l look like a boss?"

"My job is to find the best drivers, period. Whoever wins the race gets the info. We cool?
Are we cool?"

"Yeah, we're cool." Dom said and the woman handed Valerie a gps.

"No, we ain't cool, man. Who's closing these streets?" A racer asked making Campos laugh

"No one. That's the point."

Valerie followed the group down to the garage but she saw Brain walked down next to her. He gave her a small smile which she returned. Brian held her hand for a few seconds. When he let go Valerie saw he handed her the necklace she gave him for good luck from the last time they raced.