Family Has Eachothers Backs

Valerie loved the city of Los Angeles but right now it didn't feel like home

Valerie loved the city of Los Angeles but right now it didn't feel like home. It felt like the calm before the storm as the team got into their cars.

"I don't know why we gotta keep driving around like this. Why can't we just pull over somewhere, park, gather our thoughts in, like, a bunker somewhere?" Roman asked as they drove down the street.

Ramsey currently sat with Brian as Valerie drove in front of him next to Dominic

"Because it does not work like that. We gotta stick close enough to the bad guys in order to get in range for Ramsey to hack them. But we gotta be mobile enough not to get shot like fish in a barrel. So, do me a favor, focus on the mission and keep us from getting killed." Tej said shutting him up.

Valerie heard a helicopter and looked up to see one heading towards them

"Guys, they're here."

"How many cars'?" Letty asked

"Uh, none. And that's kind of the problem." Tej replied

"Okay, let's give them the tour." Valerie sighed. She looked over at Dom who shared the same look. They knew someone wasn't going to make it out of this. The problem was deciding who that would be.

"Break on my mark. Three, two, one. Go!" Brian said and everyone split. Valerie stayed in-front of Brian as Dom went to find Shaw.

"They're in range. Ramsey, start the hack."

"Initiating. Now."

"I think we lost the chopper." Ramsey sighed in relief but that was short lived when Valerie saw the predator in front of them

"I think we got bigger problems than that!" She said and the two pressed a button making the car get lower.

"Let's see if this trick still works" Val muttered and as the predator began to shoot at them they moved under the truck to the other lane. The truck stopped and it began to swerve. The predator hit the truck causing the metal pipes to break loose and begin to fall. The couple sped up and continued driving. Brian saw police coming up behind them and made sure Valerie was still in front.