1.

(PART ONE)

Adonis

I was out deciding to check out this new club since I was new to Philly. I walked into a club hearing music play as I walked in deeper I seen a dark skinned black Woman who looked around my age on stage moving her hips side to side in front of a mic slowly to the beat all dressed up in white with her hair braided some and the rest curly down her back . There was two other women behind her, I assuming was her back up singers.

I then looked over her body as the blue lights that danced around the club hit her skin so perfectly

I then looked over her body as the blue lights that danced around the club hit her skin so perfectly. "Damn" I said to myself as i continued watching her hearing a guy next to me speak up."I know. Her name is Y/N" he agreed "you ain't never heard about her?" He asked me while I continued watching her as she started to sing into the mic that stood before her.

"I love the way you make me feel, it slows down time"

she sung into the mic as I shook my head "nah I'm new out here" I honestly said watching her smile and sing into the mic.
"Come in my bedroom and turn off the lights" I watched her sing while moving her finger in a "come here" motion to one of the men that was in the crowd as he smiled. "Yeah that's Y/N she's sort of a big thing out here" he informed as i nodded I continuing to watch her as it was like she put me in a trance within 30 seconds into the song. "The way you touch me let's me know you're mine" she sung seductively but soft into the mic while continuing to move her hips and rub her hand down her curves. I just continued to nod my head staring at her as she worked her stage interacting with the crowd and they were definitely feeling her.

"YOU BETTER SING!" A woman yelled over the music as Y/N just smiled over at the woman pointing to her while singing which made me chuckle

"YOU BETTER SING!" A woman yelled over the music as Y/N just smiled over at the woman pointing to her while singing which made me chuckle. "I rather be with you, cause I love the way you scream my name" she sung while turning in a circle slowly while snapping her fingers to the beat as the crowd hollered. She moved to the other side of the stage continuing to sing to that part of the crowd as she smiled once more but this time I noticed she had dimples. She then looked over the crowd continuing to sing as her eyes landed on mine. "I love the way you look at me, stare into my eyes" she sung as I faintly smiled watching her stand back in the middle of the stage moving her hips to the beat."What do they say to you? Boy don't be shy" she added with a small smirk as we never broke eye contact.