23.

Y/N

I walked up to my apartment door and unlocked it. I walked inside sitting my things down on the couch as Cassidy and I dropped jasmine off at the airport to return back to Houston. Cassidy and I dropped the rental car back off as Travis picked us up and dropped me back off at my place. Note here I am...
I just popped on the couch and laid back closing my eyes. I really enjoyed my night with the girls but I knew I had to come home today eventually and talk to Donnie. I went onto Instagram seeing Donnie posted something onto his story. I clicked on it seeing just a picture of himself before it disappeared.

My phone then vibrated as I seen text from Tone Trump

Tone: wyd?

Me: I'm with my man

Tone: what you doing tonight?

Me: with my man

Tone: can I at least get a date😂?

Me: ain't you supposed to be one
of Jeremiah's boys?

Tone: as far as I'm concerned
that nigga is locked up. So
what's up with it?

Me: he's in jail not prison.
He can still get out off of bail .
I just told you I
have a boyfriend...

Tone: ain't nobody stunting your
pretty boy, boyfriend.

Me: with the way he was fucking y'all up.
You need too. stop disrespecting my boyfriend.

Tone: lol. I see you got jokes. Let him get to where he needs to be and watch him leave yo ass for a white girl....

Me: well I'm just going
to have to find out for myself..
I'm done with this conversation.

I texted back about to place my phone down but Donnie texted me.

D❤️: I'm on your side going to the gym.
You trying to talk?

Me: you got five minutes....

D❤️: aight

He texted back as I went to go take a quick shower and throw on pair of shorts along with an over sized top that hung off my shoulder. I then placed lotion all over my body and went into the bathroom combing through the curls that I had in my hair. There was then a knock on my door as I went in my room slipping into my slippers. I headed out of my room going towards the door and got on my tippy toes to peek through the peephole. Once I noticed it was Donnie I unlocked both locks and opened the door. "Hey" he greeted "hey" I said stepping to the side so he can come in.