60.

Adonis

Y/N's father left as I threw on my coat and grabbed my keys to go talk to rocky because I was taking the fight against Drago. I walked into the kitchen as Y/N was in the kitchen washing dishes. I came behind her and planted a kiss on her cheek before pulling away. She finally looked back at me "you going somewhere?" She asked. "Yeah, I'm going to talk to rocky" I answered "I'll be back in like twenty minutes" I assured placing a kiss on her lips then walked out of the apartment.

I went downstairs and got into my car driving over to rocky's spot. Once I made it there I parked and turned off the car before getting out. I walked up to the door and knocked on it multiple times. He finally opened it "what's up kid?" He asked "can I talk to you about something?" I questioned. "Yeah let me go get my coat" he started off going to get his coat as I placed my hands in my pocket. Rocky came outside beginning to talk. "How's Y/N doing?" He questioned. "She's good I met her father tonight and he's cool with us getting married" I assured. "You two were getting married regardless of what the response was" he said in a small chuckle as he started walking down the stairs of his porch. "I gotta take the fight" I simply said as he just stopped in his tracks and sighed continuing down the steps onto the side walk. "Why?" He asked

"This dude killed my pops"  I started off walking down the steps to face him "now they parading around here talking shit. Nah" I said "I can't let that slide" I admitted. "I'm the champ right?" I asked Rocky "yeah" Rocky mumbled "so I ain't got a choice" I simply said. "Choice" Rocky repeated. "that's the same thing your father said, and he died right here in my hands" Rocky brought up as I looked at him.

"Look what his choice put your mother through" he added

"Look what his choice put your mother through" he added. "You don't want to bring up all that stuff again kid-" he started off but I cut him off "I thought you would get it" I simply said.
"If I don't take this fight, I have to live with it RIGHT NOW" I stressed. "That kid was raised in hate, you weren't. You know what I'm talking about?" He asked "don't do it" Rocky argued.
"But you did" I shot back. "It was different, I was supposed to be in there that night with Drago and not your father"he informed. "I could've thrown in the towel but I didn't and when I got in the ring with him, that guy broke things in me that still hadn't been fixed. It's not worth it" he assured...himself.

"Why do you want to fight?" Rocky questioned "what are you talking about?! I just told you why" I simply answered. "No you didn't Donnie. Why do YOU want to fight?" He asked. "I get what they're fighting for but why do you want to fight? What about you?!" He questioned. "Listen to me you have EVERYTHING TO LOSE, HE HAS NOTHING TO LOSE!" Rocky stressed. "When a fighter has nothing to lose her dangerous" he started off as I cut him off. "I'M DANGEROUS!" I expressed then looked over rocky "you think imma lose" I finally said. "I ain't say that" Rocky answered. "The same guy who said they ain't have enough experience raw but you don't think I can beat him?" I brung up.