64.

Y/N

I was waiting for Donnie as the nurses already called me twice to go to the back for my first check up but I told them to hold off because I was waiting on Donnie. The same nurse then came up to me beginning to talk to me having to go into the back because my OB/GYN was on a tight schedule. So I decided to go in the back and get situated. I was instructed to take my pants off and cover my legs for when the sonographer came in she could do an ultrasound on the baby. While I waited for the doctor I decided to call Donnie. I placed my phone to my ear listening to it dial and dial and dial til there was no answer. I just placed my phone on my lap then placed my hand over my face.

Tears left my eyes as I quickly wiped them away once I heard someone at the door to the room I was in. The door opened as the doctor walked in and greeted me with a warm smile. "Hi my name is Dr. Jackson, we did a testing on your urine to confirm that you are pregnant before we did any ultrasounds" she started off "Congratulations" she congratulated "thank you" I thanked. "Is this your first child?" She questioned. "Yes it is" I admitted as she smiled big. "Wow Congratulations!" She congratulated again. "Do you know what you and the father want to have?" She questioned. "I just want a healthy baby whether it's a girl or boy but I'm sure he wants a boy" I assured as she nodded. "The father couldn't make it today?" She asked "yeah he's at work" I simply said.

"Well for today I'm going to have a Sonographer come in and do an ultrasound so you can see your baby" he started off as I listened. "You're in your first trimester so try to be as careful as possible when it comes to stress also make sure you are getting enough vitamins in so I recommend prenatal supplements that you can get from Any pharmacy or store like Target or Walmart" she listed as I nodded. "I'm going to have you come back every four weeks until you reach the 28 week mark then you'll see me every two weeks then so and so when it gets closer to the due date" she briefly explained. "Do you have any questions about anything related to your pregnancy?" She asked concerned.

"I've had a miscarriage before and I just wanted to know would that make me at risk to expect another miscarriage?" I asked. "First I would like to say I'm sorry for your miscarriage" she apologized as I faintly smiled "thank you" I thanked. "But no there's a lot of misconception when it comes to miscarriages usually if you have multiple miscarriages then there is clearly something going on at that point" she started off. "but if you miscarried once or even twice it shouldn't affect this baby at all, usually most women who have miscarriages go on to have healthy pregnancies after a miscarriage" she explained as I nodded. "Your miscarriage could've been to much stress or even chromosomal abnormalities in the fetus, but w're going to take care of you so you don't have to worry about that" she assured as I nodded and we heard a knock on the door.

I was hoping at that moment it was Donnie. The person then came in as it was a woman instead. "This is Mrs. Young she is your sonographer" Dr. Jackson introduced as we shook hands. "I will check back with you in a moment. The doctor finally walked out as Mrs. Young greeted me. "It's so nice to meet you" she said with a big smile. "Hi my name is Y/N" I greeted. "I know I'm a big fan" she informed. "Are you?" I asked as she nodded. "Girl don't even get me started" she started off as we shared a laugh. "Please don't let any of this get to the media" I pleaded. "Legally I can't say anything because it Violates HIPAA so anything regarding you as a patient I can lose my license so you do not have to worry about that" she assured me as I felt more relieved. "Thank you" I thanked as she smiled pulling up my shirt as she placed the gel on my stomach.

She went over to the Light and turned it out as the Tv screen was on in front of me where the ultrasound was going to show. She placed the monitor on my belly as she looked around for the fetus and eventually it appeared on the screen and we heard it's heart beat. I just smiled to myself as everything was actually starting to really set in. "Wow I'm pregnant" I said looking at it on the screen as she begun taking pictures of it. "What you hoping for?" Mrs. Young questioned. "I just want he or she to be happy and healthy" I admitted then smiled back at the screen. "It looks like you're exactly two months" she informed "the baby was conceived sometime in February, so your due date is going to be around December 15th" she added as I squealed excitedly.