29.

Adonis

"Before we go I'm going to go to the restroom" Y/N informed as I let her out and Y/N walked off to the bathroom.
Mary-Anne just looked at me as I chuckled. "What's the problem with Y/N?" I asked Mary-Anne as she smirked. "The problem isn't Y/N baby" she started off "it's you" she said as I just sat back in my seat. "Ma it was just some business I was taking care of" I lied. "Nine o clock at night?" She questioned as I sighed and looked away. "Adonis whatever you're doing stop it. You wanted her, now you have her" Mary-Anne started off "and she cares a lot about you" Mary Anne added. "Ma I promise it's not what you think it is" I assured honestly. "You don't have to tell me that" she simply said sitting back as I turned my head seeing Y/N walk towards the table.

"How'd you get here Mary-Anne?" Y/N asked "my chauffeur dropped me off" Mary-Anne responded. "Donnie and I can drop you off if you would like" Y/N assured with a smile as my mother smiled. "No it's fine baby" Mary-Anne said standing up as I stood up as well. "You sure?" I asked as my mother smiled at me. "Mmhm" she hummed as Y/N grabbed her purse. We walked out of the restaurant as there was a couple of reporters. Y/N and I made sure Mary-Anne made it to her car safely as the chauffeur opened the door for her to get in. "Good night mama" I said kissing her cheek. "Good night Adonis"
Mary-Anne said as Y/N and Mary-Anne hugged each other. "It was nice meeting you sweetheart" Mary-Anne expressed. "It was nice meeting you too Mary-Anne" Y/N assured pulling away as Mary-Anne held her hands. "What do you have planned tomorrow morning?" Mary-Anne asked Y/N. "Nothing that I know of" Y/N answered looking over at me then back at Mary-Anne. "You want to come over for breakfast?" Mary-Anne asked. "Yeah. Donnie" Y/N said looking over at me. "Uh yeah we'll see you around 9:30- 10ish" I assured. "Okay good night you two" Mary-Anne said before getting into the car.

Y/N and I started heading towards the car as she finally spoke to me. "Thank you for dinner" Y/N thanked nonchalantly while not looking my way. I was about to speak up but someone interrupted. "Adonis?" I heard "is that you?" They asked as
Y/N and I turned our heads. "Allison?" I asked looking at her crazy as she was with two other women. "Yeah, me and the girls are out " she started off making her way towards me. She then stopped when she seen Y/N. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to interrupt you with your girlfriend" Allison said playing innocent like she wasn't just texting me about how much she misses me. "can we get a couple of pictures with you Y/N?" Allison's friend asked looking at Y/N.

Y/N just faintly smiled and walked over to them beginning to take a couple of pictures. Once she was finished I handed Y/N the keys to the car. "Can you start the car while I talk to her for a moment?" I asked Y/N as she just eyed me grabbing the keys
"Thank you for the pictures" the women thanked as Y/N went off to the car. Once Y/N got into the car and Allison told her friends to wait for her inside the restaurant I just looked over at Allison. "What we had is done" I simply said to Allison as she just looked at me. "But we have so much history and I apologized already" she admitted while I shook my head. "No Y/N is my girl friend and you're overstepping your boundaries I said that throughout our conversation that's you're overstepping" I started off "it's done, we're done" I simply said walking to the car.

Once I got into the car Y/N just went in her purse and held my phone in her hand for me to take, not looking at me nor saying a word. "Y/N let me explain everything" I brought up as she just shook her head. "So, she was the girl you were texting while we were at dinner with your mother?" Y/N questioned. "Yeah. But let me explain Y/N" I said as she just looked at me. "Adonis not only were you at dinner with your mother but you were sitting next me texting her ass" Y/N stressed. "She hit me up on instagram apologizing and trying to get back together but I didn't want too" I honestly said pulling up my instagram up trying to show our DM's but Y/N shook her head. "I believe you but why entertain something and someone you don't want to deal with?" She asked. "Then while at dinner with your girl friend and mother. Do you know how that looks?" She asked as I just sat there.