68.

Y/N

I got dressed as today was the day of the fight between Viktor and Donnie and I was scared. We haven't spoke to each other since last night when we got into our argument at the gym. He ended up coming back to the hotel shortly after I got back but nothing was said. I've been praying all morning that Donnie comes out of this because there's no telling what Ivan is teaching Viktor. He literally has nothing to lose and that's exactly what Rocky was trying to tell Donnie but Donnie just blew him off and got Duke to train him.

I looked at myself in the mirror at my hair and outfit hearing Donnie talk to Mary-Anne.

I then felt a slight dull pain in my stomach as I placed my hand on my stomach and winced silently to myself

I then felt a slight dull pain in my stomach as I placed my hand on my stomach and winced silently to myself. The feeling then stopped as I walked out of the bathroom seeing Donnie dressed in a black hoodie set with a pair of black and white Jordan ones.

There was a knock on our hotel room door as Donnie went to get the door. "We need to start rolling" Duke said. "Aight" Donnie said to him. "Okay ma I got to go" Donnie said into the phone as he said his goodbyes then hung up. I grabbed my purse and phone walking out of the door as Donnie followed behind. Donnie's team, Donnie and I walked towards the elevators and waited for the elevator doors to open. I heard my phone ring as I seen my mother trying to call. "Hello" I immediately answered with the phone to my ear. "Hey baby" she greeted. "Hi momma, you alright?" I asked out of curiosity. "Yeah you sent jasmine out here to look after me?" She questioned. "Yeah just to have someone look over you" I assured her walking into the elevator as we rode down to the lobby.

"How's my grand baby ?" She asked as I smiled. "You're excited aren't you?" I asked as she laughed. "Yes" she expressed making me smile even more. "I don't know what it is til Tuesday" I assured her which today was Saturday so we had 3 more days until we found out if it was a girl or boy. "I can't wait" she said before she started coughing. "You alright?" I asked "yeah I'm fine" she assured me. "Well I'm trying to take a flight out there next weekend to see you" I brought up. "Y/N you know I don't want you seeing me like this" she said as I sighed. "Ma I haven't seen you in a minute and I want to see you because ain't no telling what can happen" I explained.
"Y/N no" she stressed as I just rolled my eyes. "Alright" I simply said. "I love you" she said "I love you too, I'll call you later" I assured her before we hung up and I just placed my phone into my purse.