9.

Y/N

My eyes opened as I looked to my side seeing Donnie getting dressed as if he was about to go somewhere. I sat up some clutching the blanket around my naked body "good morning" he said as he slid into his shirt. "Good morning" I said as he placed a hoodie on himself. "Whenever you're ready we can go downstairs and get the maintenance guy to open your door" he started off "maybe we can go grab some food after that" he suggested as I smiled. I couldn't help but almost feel like I was an inconvenience in his life like I feel like I was in the way of him coming out here and doing what he needed to do for himself. "Yeah" I started off then sighed some "instead of breakfast Donnie, go to the gym and do what you came to Philly to do" I expressed as he just looked at me and chuckled. "What's up?" He asked walking over to me as I just looked up at him. "D I don't want to feel like I'm interrupting you with what's going on with me and I don't want you to feel like you're being used while I'm figuring this out " I honestly said. "I enjoyed everything about last night and I still want to be your friend but I think it's best I fall back some until I understand me, understand my wants and how I want to be treated" I explained. "Im sorry" I apologized looking up at him."Nah. I understand." Donnie said as I just continued to looked at him as a smirk appeared on his face. "I enjoyed it too" he finally as we shared a laugh and I playfully hit his chest.

"You're not mad?" I asked as he just looked down at me and shook his head. "I'm happy just getting to know you and being your friend" he said as I smiled. "Really?" I asked. "Yeah" he agreed in chuckle. "You don't need to apologize so stop apologizing" Donnie assured while looking down at me as I just smiled. "So friends?" I asked "for right now, yeah" he boldly answered as I laughed. "What's that supposed to mean?" I asked "meaning after I come for that heavyweight title I'm coming for you" he assured making me laugh. "Oh you coming for me?" I asked with a smirk. "You know I am" he said with a big smile as I smiled. "Okay well just remember I float like a butterfly and sting like a bee" I reminded him as he chuckled and I just smiled at him. "You still coming to my show next weekend?" I asked as he smiled. "Yeah I ain't trying to miss that" he started off "you going to sing to me again?" He asked grabbing my hand. "Boy" I started off while snatching my hand away as we shared a laugh. "I was not singing to you" I admitted making him laugh even more.

"Get out so i can get dressed" I playfully instructed him as he chuckled and walked out. I got in the shower and did the rest of my hygiene routine before getting dressed in what I had last night. I just stood in front of the mirror with my hair everywhere. I can't believe I gave it up to Donnie that quickly. But I mean look at him. He was someone I opened too and could talk too with ease. On top of that how he was in tune with my body last night it was something scary. It was something I never felt with Jeremiah. Donnie was not only a gentleman but oddly met everything that I wanted in a guy without me even speaking a word of what I wanted in a guy. All of this that I felt about Donnie and I still wanted to work things out with Jeremiah. Jeremiah and I would be four years next week and leaving Jeremiah did scare me. What if I left something that could work all because of these feelings of Donnie that might be just temporary. And this is why Cassie told me to figure out what I wanted for myself and figure out what I wanted from a man.

I just wiped a tear that rolled down my cheek and looked down from my reflection in the mirror. I then walked away from the mirror grabbing my phone and going out of Donnie's room. I walked into the kitchen seeing him blending something up in the blender. I just watched him Ashe didn't notice my presence yet. I looked over his face and he was so fine. "You good?" He finally asked me as the blending to the blender stoped. He then looked at me as I just smiled. "Yeah" I answered. Lord knows I wanted to stay another night with him. "I might lock my keys in my apartment again." I simply thought to myself as he started drinking his shake while walking up to me. "You sure you straight?" He asked smiling at me as I just smiled nodded. "I'm sorry about your hair" he apologized as I nodded. "I can fix it" I assured. "It was worth it" i honestly said as he chuckled. "It was" he agreed as we just smiled at each other before heading for the door.