13.

(2 Months and a half Later)

Y/N

I was out in Houston leaving from a recording studio as I was excited that I finally got to record the song I've been wanting to record forever. The song was a love song and it was a song I think I was going to keep to myself. I was really proud of it and didn't want anybody judging it or tearing it down when it was a beautiful song to me. My phone started ringing as I got into my mothers car. I looked down seeing Donnie FaceTiming me.
Lord knows I miss him, he checked on me either everyday or every other day and vice versa. Whether he called or texted me. He made it his business to talk to me and I appreciated that. The night I told Donnie I was talking about leaving to go Houston with my mother I asked God to remove anybody who is not supposed to be in my life nor is in his Will for my life and peace with the situation with Jeremiah. I haven't heard anything from Jeremiah since that night and according to Cassie, he's been locked up.

I finally answered the phone propping it up In the phone holder then begun driving off. "Hey" I said with a big smile as he chuckled. "What's up? Why you out by yourself and it's dark outside?" Donnie questioned. "Relax, I just left the recording studio" I informed. "What you cooking up?" He asked. "Everything" I admitted. "What you got going on?" I asked. "I got my first fight this weekend" He brought up. "Really?" I asked excitedly. "Yeah" he answered. "You think you ready?" I questioned. "You know I'm ready" he said rubbing his hands together as I giggled. "You think you can come up here?" He questioned. "You want me to be there?" I asked flattered by the question. "Yeah. I mean we been cool since the start of me wanting to do this" he admitted as I smiled some.

"Text me the information and I'll see what I can do" I said as he smiled. "When you coming back?" He asked once again making me laugh. "Every time we get on the phone you asking me when I'm coming back" I brought up as he chuckled. "Because I actually miss you" he said making me laugh. "Boy bye" I started off jokingly. "Nah I'm serious" he admitted making me smile. "Are you really?" I asked as he chuckled.
"Y/N I'm being serious" he said in all seriousness. "I miss you too Donnie" I honestly said making him smile.

____________

I walked into the gym Donnie was training at. He told me he was going to be here till about 6 so I took a flight out here to surprise him before his match tomorrow. I walked in seeing him on the floor just sitting there.

"Hey" I finally spoke up as he opened his eyes to look at me

"Hey" I finally spoke up as he opened his eyes to look at me. A smiled immediately appeared on his face which made me laugh. "I thought you couldn't make it?" He questioned as I went over and sat next to him on the floor. "I know how excited you are about this I didn't want to miss it especially when you're always there for me" I honestly admitted as we looked at each other. Donnie just smiled "besides I wanted to ask you something" I started off looking over at him. "What's up?" He asked. "I wanted to know if you wanted to come to LA with me?" I asked as he scrunched his brows some. "What's in LA?" He asked.