37.

Y/N

I unlocked the door to my apartment after being at the studio from six this morning to ten thirty at night then was driven an hour back to Philly. I walked into my apartment then pulled my phone out reading "12:37 A.M" on my Lock Screen. I just locked the door then went straight to run a shower. My phone started ringing as I seen Donnie trying to call. I answered it and placed him on speaker beginning to get undressed. "Hey D" I started off as he spoke up. "Hey you in the house safe?!" He asked concerned. "Yeah I JUST got in" I assured. "What you doing up?" I asked him. "Well, I wanted to make sure you were back in the house safely and I can't sleep" he informed. "What's wrong?" I asked. "With you out working like that I just be worried" he admitted. "Well Donnie I'm in the house so you don't have to worry" I assured.

"Yeah but I still can't sleep" he expressed. "Well if you want you can come over" I suggested. "Yeah but you're tired I don't want to interrupt that" he said as I faintly smiled at my phone. "After a day like this I kind of want my man in the bed next to me" I honestly said. "Aight I've be over there in like ten minutes" he informed making me smile. "Okay" I said before we said our goodbyes and I went to go get in the shower.

Once I got into the shower I stayed in the shower for about fifteen minutes before hearing a loud knock on my door. I hurried out of the shower wrapping my towel around my body then went to the door. I got on my tippy toes and peeked out the peek hole seeing Donnie standing there with his phone to his ear. I unlocked the door and opened it so he could walk in. "I thought you fell asleep for a minute" he brought up closing the door behind him as I giggled some. "No I was in the shower" I informed. Donnie just came up to me and wrapped an arm around my waist before planting a kiss on my lips.
We pulled away and smiled at each other. "You good?" He asked as I nodded. "Now that you're here" I assured making him smile and lock the door.

Donnie followed me into the room as he grabbed the remote and sat on the bed while I dried my body off. "How was the studio today?" Donnie curiously asked. "It was hell" I admitted. "6 AM to 11:30 at night then the drive" I said "I'm fucking exhausted" I honestly said changing into one of Donnie's over sized shirts. Donnie just kicked off his shoes and took off his shirt while chuckling some. "I know you are, I don't even train that long" he admitted as I climbed into the bed next to him. "How was your day?" I asked trying to get comfortable under the covers. "Long but not as long as yours" he admitted as I just shook my head. "You ready for your match this weekend?" I questioned. "Yeah" he answered as I smiled.

"My new heavy weight contender" I hyped as he chuckled. As of today Donnie moved up from light weight to heavy weight and this when was his last match where he was fighting light weight. "You ready Hollywood?" I asked looking over at him with a smile as he just chuckled. "You the one about to be Hollywood" he corrected As he placed an arm around me and I laid my head on his chest. "No that's all you" I joked. "Hollywood?!" I questioned looking up at him making a face as he chuckled. "See you can't be doing all of that when talking about cali" he expressed as I giggled. "Philly girl and Houston girl but Hollywood?" I asked. "That's all you donnie" I said making him chuckle. "We're good right where we're at" Donnie assured me as I agreed.

I just kissed his chest as he looked down at me. "What you doing?" He asked smiling some. "Mind your business" I simply said as I just smiled and kissed down his chest before getting under the covers and pulling him out of his sweats. I placed my mouth around his tip beginning to swirl my tongue around it hearing him groan softly. I placed my mouth further on his dick beginning to bob my head slowly to a nice steady pace.
"Mmmm I missed you" donnie groaned peeking under the covers as we made eye contact and I smiled continuing to bob my head this time moving my hands up and down his base.

I pulled away spitting on the tip letting it run down his while I moved my hand up and down slowly and begun to suck on his balls. "Shit baby girl" he groaned leaning his head back as the covers fell back over me and I smirked to myself. Donnie started growing hard in my mouth as I smiled removing my lips from his balls and taking his dick as far down my throat as I could.  "Hold on baby" he moaned removing the covers from over my head as I just looked up at him and his head fell back down. "Fuck!" He expressed letting out a throaty groan.
I took him from down my throat letting all my spit coat his dick.

I smacked his tip against my lip as he he was coated in saliva. "I've been wanting to give head all day" I admitted climbing on top of him as I lined him up with my entrance. "Damn girl, wait" he started off as his face was flustered some and it made me laugh. "Donnie you stay ready now you not?" I asked. "I am ready but I should be doing this for you, you the one driving an hour to and from work while working damn near seventeen hours" Donnie explained. "Yeah but you moved up to heavy weight today" I brought up. "So show me exactly why they calling you heavy weight" I said looking down at him as I slid down on him slowly.

I placed my hands on his chest beginning to move my hips back and forth as I felt Donnie grip my butt softly underneath my shirt. He grabbed my braids and pulled my hair back as I bit down on my bottom lip continuing to ride him slowly. "Shit" I moaned. "Keep going" he groaned as I did as told. Donnie then pulled the shirt I was wearing over my head before wrapping an arm around my waist and thrusting up into me slowly. "Baby" I moaned out feeling my legs shake as he poked at my spot. "What?" He asked cupping my butt as he thrusted up once again adding all of his inches. "Shit" I whined ash eyes rolled back and my toes curled. "Talk to me" he said in a small chuckle beginning to thrust up at a medium steady pace. "Fuck your dick is big" I whined as he continued to grip my ass tightly.

"You feel so good" he moaned as we started hearing wet noises. "Daddy just like that" I moaned with my eyes rolled back. His hands roamed up my chest as he gripped my throat beginning to drill my shit. "Oh shit" I managed to get out as I gripped the top of the headboard beginning to whine loudly. "Just like that" I let out. "Mmm that pussy talking" he groaned as I gasped and looked down at him feeling myself begin to drop down on him. "You missed me mamas?" He questioned as I bit down on my lip looking down at him in the eyes while nodding. "Talk to me" he teased. "Yes baby oh my go-" I moaned not finishing my response. "Shit! wait" I said placing both hands on his chest and sitting up some as he pulled himself out of me.

"You alright?" He asked in a chuckle "yeah" I answered "come sit on my face then" he said motioning me to sit on his face as he brought me up to his lips. He slowly swirled his tongue around gripping my thigh as my eyes rolled back. "Just like that baby" I softly let out moving my hips against his tongue.
As he sucked on my clit and I was close once again the power decided to go out.

I just let out an aggravated sigh as Donnie moved me from his lips and I looked down at him. "You ready to move now?" He questioned. "Yeah I can't keep doing this" I admitted moving from off of him grabbing my robe along with my phone and heading towards the breaker box. I tied my robe up and turned my flash on going to fry and get the power back on but the shit wasn't budging. "Let me see" donnie said as I moved to the side flashing the light on the box so he could see but no matter how many times he switched the buttons in every room nothing was working.

I just sighed "baby I told you it's something going on to where they need to bring an electrician to look at this" Donnie brought up. "I know but they're not doing anything about it and if I call someone it's now the breach of my lease" I explained. " I told you I can't have you living like this" he started off "it's an electrical issue what if it causes a fire?" Donnie asked me as I just nodded. "Yeah, you're right" I agreed. "We're making the money so let's just look into some apartments together" Donnie said looking over at me. "Okay" I agreed. "Since ain't shit we can do about this" donnie started off facing me "come back to bed and focus on us" he said before picking me up and wrapping my legs around his body as I smiled.