92.

Adonis

I woke up feeling over on Y/N's side of the bed not feeling her which made me turn my head noticing she was gone. I heard the baby whine as I looked towards the door seeing Y/N walk in bouncing Amara some. "Shush I'm about to feed you mama" Y/N assured her. "We can't wake daddy up" she added. "I'm up" I assured as Y/N finally looked at me and we smiled. "I was trying to get you to sleep in, I know you had a long night" she said walking over to her side of the bed. "Yeah I'm surprised you're walking around" I joked sitting up. "You are not wheel chair worthy. It was not all that" she jokingly said rolling her eyes playfully while taking a seat next to me. "Shit I couldn't tell" I started off "you're fucking me so good" I mimicked in a squeal as her mouth dropped and she instantly laughed.

"First off not in front of the baby" she instructed beginning to breast feed Amara. "And two i didn't say that" she reminded. "The amount of times your eyes rolled back I'm sure at some point you wasn't on earth" I shot back making her giggle. "Niggas wake up and think their dick is just good" she playfully whispered to herself but I heard her. "You couldn't stop telling me how good it was" I reminded. "Shut up, you tapped out about three different times" she started off. "Hold on babe!" She mimicked in a deep voice causing me to laugh. "I can't admit you do something to me" I admitted as she giggled.
"I know when you say "Adonis" and or call me "Daddy" it's a wrap" I informed. "I hate that you know me so well" she joked as I chuckled and kissed her cheek. "I know those spots too" I teased as she nudged me away.

"What you got planned today?" I asked out of curiosity. "I was thinking about going to the studio later on today but nothing" she explained looking down at Amara while she ate. "You want to go on somewhere?" I asked out of curiosity as Y/N looked over at me. "Amara's not going out the house I told you that already" Y/N brought up. "Yeah and we agreed on that" I started off "I wasn't talking about Amara I was talking about just the two of us" I informed. "A date or you just want to get from out the house?" Y/N asked. "I wanted to get her, some air forces but I want to take you out as well" I said as Y/N looked over at me from Amara. "She's tiny she don't need no sneakers" she expressed. "I know I just wanted to go-" I started off "get yourself some sneakers" she finished as I laughed some which made her smile. "You know I got to get twin some sneakers" I brought up touching Amara's foot.

"D, you know I love you but this baby looks nothing like you" Y/N said making me laugh. "I ain't say nothing about looks" I corrected. "Oh.. God help us all" Y/N said looking back down at Amara as I nudged her arm and she laughed. "D" Y/N called out as I looked at her. "What's up?" I asked . "Duke was telling me that your heavy weight championship belt is about to be taken away if you don't get in the ring" Y/N brought up. "Yeah I know" I said kind of dismissive about it. "Right now I just want to worry about us and our family" I assured Y/N as she looked at me. "What?" I asked as she shook her head. "Nothing" she assured as I just looked at her. "What do you want to do tonight?" She questioned. "Well I'm going drop Amara at my mother's and you're going to pack a bag" I instructed.

"Wait" Y/N immediately paused and said "what?" I asked her in a chuckle. "Pack a bag?" She asked confused. "Yeah and you're going to get sexy" i added as she giggled. "D I don't know what you got planned but no" Y/N said through her laugh. "What's the problem?" I asked confused. "Baby Amara JUST got home, my hair is literally a mess no thanks to you and babe this is very last minute" Y/N explained. "See I'm out here trying to be spontaneous" I started off telling the covers from off my legs and getting out of the bed. " With your ass out?" She asked then laughed. "Shut up" I said causing her to laugh even more as I just put on some sweats. "Y/N come on we haven't went out just us since when you did the superbowl earlier this year" I informed turning to look at her. "Where we going D?" She questioned. "Why can't you just be surprised?" I asked as she giggled. "Fine Adonis" she agreed. "Imma get in the shower when and I'm finished do something to your head" I said as she just placed her middle finger up at me.