27.

Adonis

Y/N came over to have dinner with Rocky and I. She placed the Macaroni and cheese onto the table as I brought out the chicken that was on a plate and sat it on the table as well. Y/N then placed the collards greens on the table as Rocky brought the rolls and sat down as if he was out of breath. "You straight?" I asked Rocky "yeah" he agreed. "We got it just relax" I assured him going into the kitchen as Y/N grabbed some glasses and I grabbed a plate of croissants. We then went back to the table placing everything on the table. I grabbed the lemonade as Y/N sag the plates and silverware on the table.

We sat down as I poured some lemonade into all of our cups. "Thank you" Y/N thanked as Rocky thanked me as well. "What we toasting too tonight?" Y/N asked. "Toast to you sealing the deal with your label and being a successful beautiful singer" Rocky started off as Y/N smiled "and Donnie to becoming the next heavy weight champion of the world" Rocky added as I chuckled. "Let me get to heavy weight first" I said as Rocky chuckled and Y/N smiled at me. "And to an old man living life day by day" Rocky said as we all clanked our glasses.

We enjoyed a nice dinner together as we were soon done eating. "We got the kitchen rocky you can go upstairs" Y/N assured. "You sure?" Rocky asked her as she stood up grabbing her empty plate along with his plate that still had food on it. "Yeah" she agreed. "Let's go D" she started off as I looked at her crazy. She then pinched my arm some causing me to jump as she walked into the kitchen. "Just in case I fall asleep" Rocky started off as I chuckled. "You two have a good trip" Rocky said standing up from the table. "You need help getting upstairs?" I questioned. "No I got it" he assured walking out of the dining room. I stood up from the table grabbing my empty plate and the empty cups before walking into the kitchen.

Y/N turned around from the sink walking past me going back out into the dining room while I placed the empty dishes in the sink and wrapped Rocky's food up before placing it into the fridge. "So what's going on with Rocky?" Y/N finally spoke up and asked as I leaned on the counter and crossed my arms. "He has cancer" I finally informed as she looked at me confused. "He's getting the treatment he needs right?" She asked concerned. "Yeah I got it covered he's going to be fine the doctor says he's doing good. He's just tired" I assured. "Okay" she started off "anything he needs you know you can always call me" she brought up. "He's straight. He's going to be okay" I assured as she nodded and turned around beginning to wash the dishes while I wrapped and placed the left overs in the fridge.

Once I was finished I went over wrapping my arm as around her waist beginning to kiss her shoulder as she giggled bringing her shoulder to her ear. "Stop" she dragged out as I chuckled. "You always want to get like this when we're here" she added as I smiled continuing to hold her. "I have a question" I started off as she just smiled. "What?" I questioned. "My mother was asking about you the other day" I brought up as she smiled and looked back at me. "Is it good or bad?" She questioned. "If she's asking to meet you it's a good thing trust me" I assured. "She wants to meet me?" She asked as I nodded. "Yeah and I was thinking since we were out there it was the perfect time but it's if you're comfortable" I started off "I know before you were kind of iffy about it" I said as she shook her head. "No before I was just scared" she admitted. "But I'm ready" she assured faintly smiling back at me as I smiled and placed a kiss on her lips. "I want to take you and my mother out to a nice dinner tomorrow evening" I brought up as she just looked at me. "Babe you already paid for our flight and our stay" she brought up.

"I got it" I assured "and we're going out to dinner just us Saturday night at 71above " I informed. "What's 71above?" She asked "it's a restaurant that's all I'm telling you" I said as she smiled "well how should I dress?" She asked "a nice dress or a skirt it depends on what you want" I assured. " We can look around and I can show you around" I added making her smile. "I'm trying to go to the food trucks" she honestly said as I chuckled. "I got you. You about to enjoy yourself" I assured.
"I wonder if I sign this deal how am I going to do this whole recording situation" she brought up. "Just take it a step at a time" I assured as she's nodded as I started wiping down the stove, the dining room table and counters "When's your next fight?" Y/N questioned "next month in New York" I informed. "Okay I'll be there" she assured turning off the sink as I just smiled over at her.