18.

Y/N

I was in my hotel room getting ready for bed as I finally actually sat down and looked at my phone for the first time today noticing my following has went up tremendously. I looked at the amount of followers on instagram seeing almost 20 million that was a big jump from 1 million . I was never on social media like that I just promoted, posted pictures here and there or instagram stories of me playing around with beats but other than that I didn't paid it any attention because I feel like it can mess with you mentally and I just never really cared about anybody knowing my personal business or me knowing there's.  I just placed my phone down as my phone then started ringing and I seen Cassie calling me. "Yes Cassie?" I answered placing her on speaker phone.

"Go to twitter right now" she stressed "what? Why?" I questioned. "Tidal posted a clip from your performance at the Roc Nation brunch" Cassie informed "Tidal the music platform?" I asked "Yes!" She expressed as I picked up my phone opening the Twitter app going to the page. "But Cass I'm already on streaming platforms this ain't nothing new" I brought up. "Y/N the amount of "likes" and "retweets" this has its making it on major blog sites like Hollywood unlocked and The Shade Room" Cassie explained.

I looked at the tweet under tidal as the tweet was simply "👀" and my video from earlier was under that. I clicked on it seeing the comments.

"Look at Y/N!!!!🥹" Someone tweeted "Nah she about to blow up!" A guy tweeted. "It's been a minute since we've had straight raw vocal talent like this" another guy commented. "She ain't no Beyoncé😂" a woman responded. "I hope she opens doors for other dark skinned women in the music industry because Baby girl can SING SING" I read another tweet about to place my phone down but one caught my eye. "They are not about to sign ghetto ass keisha😂" a woman tweeted as I just shook my head. "Here we go" I said as Cassie spoke up.
"Timbaland responded to a tweet regarding you" Cassie brought up. "The question he was asked was "do you think she's the next big thing?" Cassie started off " and Timbaland responded by saying "Yes it's been a minute since we've seen talent like this. I'm not taking anything away from everyone else but if you was there at the roc nation brunch you would understand"" Cassie read.

"Lord" I said taking a breath as Cassie laughed "I'm getting nervous" I admitted in a small laugh. "Just keep being you mamas it got you this far" she assured as there was a knock on my hotel room door. "Hold on" I started off before going to the door I then opened it as Donnie stood there. "Hold on let me call you back" I said to Cassie as I just looked at him. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Uh I was wondering if you wanted to go out to one of these food trucks?" He asked. "Uh yeah just give me a minute to change." I said before closing the door and going to change into a simple dress.

Once i changed into the dress I placed on a pair of silver thong sandals

Once i changed into the dress I placed on a pair of silver thong sandals. I grabbed my phone and placed it into my purse I brought for the time being out in LA. I finally opened the door as he just stood there with his hands in his pockets. "You ready?" I asked. "Yeah" he answered as I closed the door behind myself and we started walking towards the elevator.
"Did you take your nap?" I asked "I slept like a damn baby, I don't know how you do those type of events" he said as I laughed some. "That's my first major one but you'll get used to it" I assured.