97.

Adonis

I woke up and looked to my side not seeing Y/N next to me. I then grabbed my phone off of the nightstand to see a text from Y/N.

MAMAS🤍: I didn't want to wake you up but I had to go to Target to get some meat for breakfast

Me: you got all the meat you need here😏

MAMAS🤍: get off my phone, I'm on my way back nasty😂

Me: aight me and baby girl will be here waiting

MAMAS🤍: okay I'm coming

She texted back as I smiled and sat up in the bed before getting out and going to the bathroom. I walked past her pregnancy test was sitting on the sink counter from earlier this morning. I scrunched my brows and looked back at the test reading one line. I walked out of the bathroom grabbing my phone off of the bed as I immediately started dialing Y/N's phone.

It rung about three times as I sighed to myself "pick up" I calmly said as she then picked up. "You okay?" Y/N asked.
"Y/N did you ever look at that test from this morning?" I asked. "The pregnancy test?" She asked then let out a small laugh. "No you told me not to worry about it, so I didn't" she explained. "So you took it and haven't looked at it since?" I questioned. "Yeah" she agreed. "Baby girl you're pregnant" I said as there was a long pause. "Excuse me?" She asked.
"Adonis don't fucking play with me right now" she said as I picked up the test. "I'm looking at the shit right now" I expressed.

"D for real" she said through a laugh "baby hurry up and get home" I assured her. "I'm walking in now" she assured before hanging up. I heard the door close as she hurried into the room. "D I swear if you are" she started off as I held it up for her and she looked at it. She then just pinched the bridge of her nose. "Baby" I started off. "D" she said through a sigh then finally took her hands from her face. "Yeah?" I asked genuinely concerned. "I'm not fucking pregnant D" she expressed as I looked at the test then back at her confused. "What you mean? Yeah you are" I stressed. "TWO lines not ONE" she semi shouted as I looked at the test. "Oh" I said then laughed. "My bad" I said. "Yeah you need to go back with Rocky like TODAY" she said making me laugh.

"My bad I thought you were" I argued "you stressing me out" she said as I laughed. "I'm sorry" I apologized. "I'm going to get Amara go wash up please?" She asked over the conversation. "I'm sorry, false alarm" I apologized watching her walk out of the room as she just shook her head going about her business. "I don't know why you'd be surprised if you were pregnant. I gets downnnn" I said lowly. "What?" She asked peeking her head in the doorway. "Those strong ass ears and I didn't even say anything" I stressed as Y/N rolled her eyes playfully and walked off.

I got into the shower, brushed my teeth and got dressed in a pair of basketball shorts and a compression shirt. I dusted myself with some cologne then walked out into the kitchen seeing Y/N cook breakfast. "Here" she simply said handing me a plate consisting of French toast, bacon and eggs.