98.

Y/N

I rung Mary-Anne's doorbell dancing moving around on the porch because I was cold as hell. "Who is it?" Donnie asked. "D quit playing and open the door" I said as he opened the door, letting me in. I just hit his chest as he chuckled. "How was the session?" He asked closing the door behind me and locking it. "It was productive" I assured with a smile. "Did Amara do good with you?" I asked as Donnie leaned down and placed a kiss on my lips. "She always good" I assured. "Because you pick her up every chance you get" Y/N said. "First off Mary-Anne had her all day" he corrected. "And you just sat there while she had her?" I asked. "Yeah" he lied as I just laughed and shook my head. "No you didn't, voice went up like three octaves answering that question" I said walking deeper into the house.

"Hey Mary-Anne" I greeted as she was sitting on the couch in the living room. I came behind her and planted a kiss on her cheek before walking around the couch to sit next to her. "Hey baby" she greeted holding Amara "did her father hold her while being over here?" I asked Mary-Anne as Donnie sat on the couch next to me. "You know he did" she said as we shared a small laugh and I shook my head. "Hi mommy's baby" I squealed as she smiled. "Hi!" I expressed as she let out a cute little laugh. "You two did such a good job, she's beautiful" Mary-Anne said looking down at Amara with a big smile.

"Thank you, you might have another soon" Donnie said as Mary-Anne instantly turned to look at us. "You're pregnant again?" She asked excitedly. "Why are you listening to Donnie?" I asked as he chuckled next to me. "Adonis"
Mary-Anne said as he chuckled. "I made you a plate of food to go" she assured me. "Thank you" I thanked with a smile. "And anytime you want to see Amara let me know and we're over here" I assured her. "I know baby, I just didn't want to bother you" Mary-Anne said. "It's fine" I reassured before looking at Amara. "You ready?" Donnie asked looking over at me with those eyes. "Nu-uh stand on what you was talking earlier" I teased then smiled back at Amara.

"It's my last night" he brought up lowly grabbing my hand. "Momma we got to go" Donnie told Mary-Anne while standing up and I just laughed to myself. "Why he acting like he getting some ass for real?" I thought to myself. "Mary-Anne do you want Amara for the night?" Donnie asked as I placed my hand over my face. "Of course, you know she's welcome to stay always" Mary-Anne assured. "And it can Give you two a break for the night" she added as I just looked at Donnie. "Thank you Mary-Anne" I thanked. "Anytime" she said before placing a kiss on Amara's head.

Donnie and I said our goodbyes heading out the door as I laughed. "You think, you are slick" I brought up. "Scream as loud as you want too, you're welcome" he said. "You ain't getting no ass D" I said walking to my car. "Aight" he said walking over to his. "I'm making you stand on everything you said earlier" I added as I got into my car. My phone started ringing instantly as I read "FIANCÉE🤍" across the screen with his picture. I started the car and answered through the car Bluetooth. "What?" I answered. "Don't be stopping no where either." He brought up as I snickered. "D you're not getting no ass" I reassured. "Mmhm" he hummed then hung up on me. I just smiled to myself beginning to drive to the apartment.

___________

I came out the bathroom from my shower baby oil on, along with my silk robe on and my hair in a claw clip. Donnie was just laying on his back in the bed, shirtless watching one of his anime shows. I grabbed the remote then paused the show and climbed on top of him. "Oh no, don't be trying to come up on me now." He said as I laughed "you said we were doing it tonight" I brought up. "MmMm" he started off "I'm being stingy" he said grabbing his phone from off the night stand. "D, don't play with me" I said taking his phone out of his hand as he closed his eyes and rested his hands on his chest like he was about to go to sleep.

"I'm leaving here with something" I said pulling his Calvin Klein boxer briefs down. "No" he said grabbing them as I laughed. "No, means no" he joked as we started fiddling around with the band of his briefs. I was trying to remove them while he tried to keep them up. "No means no" he repeated as I laughed. "Are you trying to take advantage of me?" He asked holding his chest like he was shocked. I couldn't help but laugh. "Adonis quit playing and give me my dick" I said. "This is my body, my temple-" he started off as I just slipped my hand in his briefs, rubbing his dick. "Now you see how you on me like this?" He asked as I smiled down at his dick hard. "Keep that same energy when you be talking your shit" he added.