30.

Adonis

I was in the room currently getting warmed up with Rocky for my fight that was out in New York City tonight. Rocky and I rocked back and forth as he was talking to me reminding me all the moves I needed to use tonight along with all the things I needed to hear regarding the fight.

 Rocky and I rocked back and forth as he was talking to me reminding me all the moves I needed to use tonight along with all the things I needed to hear regarding the fight

There was then a knock on the door as Y/N walked in. "Hey rock" she started off "hey" Rocky greeted. "Hey baby" she said walking up to me as I placed a kiss on her lips. "Hey. You good?" I asked. "Yeah it was hella traffic getting from the studio to the hotel then here but I'm good" she assured. "You good?" Y/N asked as I nodded and smiled looking over her hair.

"You sure?" She asked as I chuckled

"You sure?" She asked as I chuckled. "Yeah I'm good mamas" I admitted as she smiled. "Give me a minute with my girl" I said to my team as they all walked out including Rocky.

The door closed behind them as i just bit down on my bottom lip and looked down at Y/N. Y/N just smiled up at me then grabbed my chin. "Damn, You ain't hit a nigga up in about a week" I started off "but let me do it" I added as she laughed which made me smile. "D you know damn well we was on the phone talking every night to make sure we were good" she brought up. "You ain't call me last night" I brought up teasingly. "Because your big headed ass was asleep" she shot back as I laughed. "You could've woke me up" I suggested. "Then your ass would've been grumpy and you piss me off when you get into your funks" she admitted as I laughed.
"Yeah but you know you love me" I said as she playfully rolled her eyes while wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Do you love me?" I asked with a brow raised and a small smirk. "Here you go" she said as I chuckled. "Nah I'm being for real" I said looking down at her. "D stop playing and go fight so we can go to Dave and Busters" she started off "I'm starving" she added. "Aight but when I'm done we're going to talk" I assured. "Okay Adonis" she agreed. "Now you using my government?" I asked. "I'm leaving now" she said heading for the door as I chuckled watching her walk out. Y/N and I been together for two months and honestly I don't know if it was too soon to tell her that "I love her" I didn't want to seem like I was moving too fast for her. I was also kind of scared to let her know first because I didn't know how'd she react.

There was a knock on the door indicating it was time for me to go out for the fight. I went through the motions of the fight winning in the 7th round with a knock out. Once I was finished Y/N and I went back to my hotel room where I got washed up and dressed for our date to "Dave and Busters". Y/N changed out of her dress into a pair of jeans and a black half buttoned cardigan sweater.

She then paired it with a simple pair of sandals and was now currently waiting on me to finish getting dressed

She then paired it with a simple pair of sandals and was now currently waiting on me to finish getting dressed. Once I was finished getting dressed we walked out of the room and I placed my arm over her shoulders. She just smiled as I kissed her cheek. "Your hair looks pretty like this" I complimented. "Thank you" she thanked wrapping an arm around my waist.
"Dinner on me?" She asked looking up at me. "Nope" I answered as she playfully rolled her eyes. "You ain't big baller yet" she said as I chuckled. "Trust me. We wouldn't be in Philly if I was" I said as she faintly smiled. "Oh WE?" She asked as I nodded. "Yeah" I said as she smiled. "Where you trying to have us move out too?" She asked with a small smirk. "Give me a year or two, we moving out to LA" I informed as she smiled.
"Oh okay" she said with a smile.

"You ain't taking me no where if I don't have a ring" she said as I chuckled. "That ain't a problem" I assured as she looked at me. "We will see" she said with a smirk. "See, we will" I shot back as she laughed. "Boy come on" she said grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the elevator. We got a taxi and got into the backseat as Y/N spoke up."Save your money I got us tonight" she assured. "It's a date" I reminded. "D, you don't have to pay for everything" Y/N reminded. "We go through this every time I pull out my card or money for me to pay for something" I started off placing an arm around her. "What's going on?" I asked looking over at her. "Because it's your hard earned money you made. You don't have to keep spending it on me any chance that you get" she expressed.

"Besides, I don't want you to feel like you have to buy me or buy my love" she started off "I want to be with you because of you not because of the money that's in your pockets." Y/N explained. "Where's that coming from?" I asked. "No where I just don't want you to feel like you HAVE to spend money on me to show me that you care about me or that I would care any less if you didn't spend money on me" Y/N expressed as I just nodded slowly then finally gave her my undivided attention once again. "Babe I do this because you're my girl and I'm your man trust me" I expressed as she gave me an uneasy look. "Baby girl I got you stop tripping" I assured her as she just continued to look at me and I placed a kiss on her lips. She tripping when she doesn't have too I took care of everything I needed to take of financially I'm good. "Okay" she simply said placing her hands back some. "You better get used to it" I simply said as she just looked away from me out the window.

"I mean it's a date so why don't we go half and half?" Y/N asked out of curiosity. "I asked you out, right?" I questioned "yeah" she answered. "Alright, then I pay" I said as she nodded. "Alright you got it" she assured making me chuckle and kiss her head. We soon arrived at Dave and Busters as we walked in seeing hella people look at us. Y/N just grabbed my hand as I looked over at her and immediately placed my arm around her shoulders. We walked up to the desk getting our game play cards before going to sit down and eat.

The hostess sat us down immediately as I sat across from Y/N in a booth and she looked at her menu. "You good with everything at the studio?" I asked. "Yeah this driving too and from New York is getting to me though. I understand it's an hour but" she started off shaking her head. "But I want this so" she said with a small smile and shrug which made me smile. "So you want to talk about what we were talking about earlier?" I asked curious. "What?" She asked "the word"love""
I answered. Just before she was about to speak our waiter came up to the table asking what we wanted to drink. "Can I just have a water with a lemon?" Y/N asked politely. "Can I have a beer with the same thing she's having on the side please?" I then asked as the waiter wrote it down and went off going to get our drinks.

"How's Rocky doing?" Y/N asked concerned "he's doing good the doctor said the chemo is working and he's actually getting better" I assured as Y/N smiled. "That's good. It's a good thing you got Rocky you know?" She asked making me smile. "Yeah" I agreed as she smiled. "So my mother is coming into Philly next week" she started off as I smiled. "You finally told her about me?" I asked teasingly. "You know I did" she said playfully rolling her eyes. She then grabbed my hand from across the table and interlocked our fingers. "I want you to meet her" she honestly said. "I'm down" I assured as we shared a smile. "You think she's going to like me?" I asked out of curiosity. "Mmmm it depends on how you treat her baby girl" Y/N said as I smiled. "How do I treat her baby girl?" I questioned. "Like a queen" she said causing us to share another smile. "She's going to like you" she assured as we pulled our hands away and we both looked down at our menu.