57.

Adonis

Y/N just looked at me "baby just change and I'll explain everything that's going on." I assured her as Y/N continued to look at me. "What do you mean explain to me?" She asked. "Adonis you knew about this shit?!" Y/N asked as I walked up to her. "Y/N I need you to hear me out" I expressed as she just shook her head. "No" she answered. "I'm not trying to hear any excuse as to why nobody told me that my mother has cancer" Y/N expressed and looked at me. "I thought you were down for me?" She asked looking over my face and I could tell she was hurt. "Y/N just let me explain why I didn't say anything" I stressed as she looked at me. "Say what you got to say" she simply said crossing her arms.

"She never told me she was sick I found out on my own." I assured her "back when you first performed at the VMA's you stepped away to go doing something with Sarah and it was just your mother and I. She started coughing really bad and I realized she was coughing up blood into a tissue that she had" I started off as I seen Y/N's arms slowly fall from them being crossed and her face soften "so I made sure she was okay and told her rocky did the same thing when we found out she had cancer and that's when she told me she had stage two stomach cancer" I added. "I wanted to tell you because I thought it would be the right thing to do but she had me promise that I wouldn't because she felt you came so far in what you were doing she knew that if she told you at that moment, you wouldn't be where you are today because you would've been too focused on her instead of yourself and your career" I explained as Y/N just stood there and looked down. "That's why she wasn't at the Grammys and the Super Bowl isn't it?" She asked as I nodded.

"Adonis, how bad is it?" Y/N asked and finally looked at me with tears threatening to come out her eyes. "Should I be preparing?" She finally questioned as there was a slight pause. "Yeah" I finally answered as she looked away from me then sat on the edge of the bed placing her face in her hands beginning to cry. I took a seat next to her and wrapped my arms around her "I got you" I assured holding her tightly. "Whatever you need, I got you" I reassured her planting a kiss on top of her head as she continued to cry.

After about an hour later  Y/N finally went to bed and I just sat up looking at the blank TV screen. I grabbed my phone and called Y/N's mother to check in on her and to also let her know Y/N knows what's going on. Her phone rung but Then after a couple of rings it eventually went to voicemail. "Hey Y/M/N. I just wanted to check in and see how you were doing" I started off "I know you're probably getting some rest but if you get this message I need you to call me back. It's about Y/N and its important" I explained. "I love you and call me back as soon as you can" I said before hanging up. I looked over at Y/N asleep.
I turned out the lamp on the night stand next to me as it went dark and i got under the covers bringing Y/N's body close to mine. I kissed her shoulder before going to bed.

___________

We made our way back home to home to Philly as I unlocked our apartment door and brought our bags in. "Thank you" Y/N said taking her suitcase from me before she walked towards the room we share. I did wonder about Y/N because she was awfully quiet. She talked her and there v coming back home but for the most part she just had her headphones in and was on her own world. It wasn't bad to where she was shutting me out but nothing that was going on was like her and I know it has to do with Y/M/N.

I walked to our room with my duffle bag and placed it on the floor as Y/N was unpacking her suit case. "You alright?" I questioned. "Yeah. My dad will be here this weekend, by the way" she informed. "Okay" I acknowledged as I looked over her and she finally looked at me. "What?" She asked "nothing you just look beautiful" I complimented as she faintly smiled. "Thank you" she thanked. "You want me to run us a bath?" I asked. "Yeah baby" she said as I went over and kissed her head before going into our bathroom and running the tub water till it warmed up. I then filled the tub up and added some stress relieving soap to it.