8.

Y/N

Adonis placed me on my feet as before he turned on the light to his apartment. "Look don't judge, you know I just moved in a couple of days ago" he said as I giggled. "Just turn on the light, I know that" I assured as he turned it on. As There was nothing in the living room.  He locked the door behind us as we walked towards his room as he turned on the light and I  seen a bed made up, a TV plugged up to the wall on the floor across from it.  A lamp, a dresser, a couple of boxes and and a reclining sofa chair in the corner of the room. "Look, it could be worse" I started off as he looked over at me "Your mattress could be on the floor" I brought up finally looking at him as he chuckled. "It was at one point" he admitted placing his keys on the dresser he had. He then opened it and took out a black t-shirt.

"Here you can put this on, I'll wash your clothes so they'll be ready in the morning" he started off handing me the t-shirt. He then walked past me going into his hallway closet passing me a towel, wash cloth and a spare tooth brush. "Thank you" I thanked "you got a plastic bag I can use as a shower cap?" I questioned. "Yeah I got you" he assured going to grab a bag then he soon came back handing it to me. I thanked him once again before I went into his bathroom closing the door behind me. Although he was a single man he did keep up with the appearance of the bathroom and the seat is DOWN. I just started my shower looking at the soaps he had thinking about my ph balance. He had Irish springs which smelled nice but would fuck a woman up then I seen a bar of regular dove soap. "That'll have to do" I said to myself .

I got undressed placed my hair in the shopping bag tying it up to protect it then got into the shower beginning to wash my body. About fifteen minutes of being in the shower I got out and brushed my teeth. Once I was finished I took the towel from around my body seeing cocoa butter on the sink counter so I placed lotion on myself so I wasn't walking around here dry. Once I was done I slipped in the black T-shirt" he gave me as it reached my mid thighs and fit a bit oversized on my body. I walked out of the bathroom seeing Donnie on his iPad watching something. I just took my hair down from the plastic bag as he finally looked over at me. "Let me take that from you" he said grabbing my clothes that needed to be washed and walked out of the room. I just looked around the room and seen a picture of a little boy and a woman on the dresser.

I picked it up looking at it as Donnie came back in. "This is you with your mother?" I asked then looked from the picture at him. "Yeah" he answered with a small smile. I just smiled. "She's beautiful" I admitted looking back at the picture as he smiled. "Thanks" he thanked as I sat the picture back on the dresser grabbing my phone. "You can take the bed I'll take the decking in chair over there in the corner" he instructed as I nodded and sat on the bed. He walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind him as I heard the shower start along with some music.

I then looked down at my phone seeing hella notifications from Jeremiah. Missed calls after, missed calls, after missed calls. Along with that I had about 10 text messages and two voicemails. I decided to play it as I listened to him.
"baby, whatever I did Im sorry. I don't like hearing from you all day, Call me back" I heard as the voicemail stopped. I then begun to play the second voicemail.
"Y/N, I get what you're doing and I'm sorry stop fucking with me. I'm tired of the disrespect of you not answering any of my calls when I'm fucking calling you.....we're going to talk about this whole space shit tomorrow when I get off of work because you're pissing me off" he said going on and on as I just deleted the voicemail. "Blah, blah, blah" I simply said to myself.

My phone then started vibrating as it was a call coming in from Cassie. "Hello?" I answered . "I'm glad you finally decided to go back home" she said as I let out a small laugh. "Did you have fun?" She asked. "Girl" I started off placing my hand on top of my head. "We have to do lunch or something tomorrow so I can tell you about EVERYTHING" I said as he was still in the shower listening to music. "Wait. You are at home right?" She asked as I went quiet and she damn there started screaming with excitement. I just pulled the phone from my ears and giggled. I then placed the phone back to my ear. "It's nothing like that. I fucked around and locked my key in my apartment" I honestly admitted as she laughed.
"I would've called and picked you up" Cassie brought up. "No, cass I'm good" I assured. "I bet you're REAL good" she teased as I giggled then smiled. "Nothing is going to happen trust me" I assured. "Okay well I'm going to sleep now that I know you're good. I'll pick you up around two for lunch" she informed. "Okay, love you" I said. "Love you too, use a condom" she reminded. "Shut up" I said making her laugh as we hung up.