33.

Y/N

I was in the studio listening to the complete version of "Ring The Alarm" which took about two weeks and it sounded like a hit. "That's a hit for sure" Donnie said bopping his head along to the song with the producers in the studio "you think so?" I asked looking over at him as he nodded with a smile continuing to bop his head. I just smiled to myself continuing to listen to the finished product. "It's a wrap up just finished your first single for your album!" Travis expressed excitedly high giving me as I smiled big. Travis said. Travis is Cassidy's boyfriend who I wanted not only on this song especially because he made the beat but on my whole album because he was VERY talented and I wanted to put him on because he and cassidy are my biggest supporters when it came to the music and I loved them for that.

Donnie then high fived me. "Jay is going to come up tomorrow, clear the song and we're going to get a release date and start promoting even more heavily since the song is done" my manager Sarah said as I smiled."The song of the summer" Adonis hyped as I smiled harder feeling him being me in and kiss my head. "Real shit they not about to know what's about to hit them" Travis said as him and Donnie dapped up. "I'm kind of nervous" I admitted "don't be it's a hot and you sound good" Donnie expressed. "Alright we done let's go y'all wasting money the longer we spend in here" I joked but was dead ass.

We got ourselves together and started making our way out of the studio building. "Mmm I'm hungry" Donnie said placing his hand on his stomach as I giggled. "You want some pizza before we get on the road?" I asked looking over at him as he smiled. "I know a spot" I assured as we got into the car and I drove over to a spot that sold dollar pizza. "You lying it's all a dollar a slice?" Donnie asked as we got out of the car. "Yeah and they give you a nice portion" I admitted as we walked up to the door. "That's all I needed to know" he said holding the door for me as I thanked him. I got a slice of cheese and pepperoni while Donnie got like three slices for himself. We bought drinks along with our food and got back in the car. Donnie started driving us back to to Philly as we were eating and talking.

"Oh I forgot to tell you" I started off as Donnie looked between me and the road with a mouth full of pizza making me laugh. "Is it good?" I asked "hell yeah" he admitted as I laughed. "What's up?" He asked. "They are working on giving me a song that was made for Aaliyah but she passed so they're letting me do something with it." I informed as Donnie just looked between the road and I. "What?" He asked excitedly as I nodded. "What made them want to do that?" Donnie asked. "Because of the one in a million performance I did for tone trumps show" I answered. "You nervous?" Donnie asked. "Yeah" I honestly admitted. "Don't be , just be you on the track. They clearly see something in you to where they thought you can carry out this successfully" Donnie explained as I faintly nodded.

"Do you ever worry about us and our life and how fast everything is moving with our careers?" I asked out of curiosity. "Like moving fast in a good way or a bad one?" Donnie asked. "No in a good way just things moving extremely fast" I started off "I mean one minute you was trying to get your name out there and with one fight it opened up hella doors and sponsorships for you and you're just getting started." I explained. "And then with me I sign this deal with roc nation and I swear it's like I see myself in Ads anytime I'm on social media and then my first song under this label is going to drop in a couple of weeks which can either make or break all of this" I added. "Y/N you know that this leading single is going to not break you" Donnie started off "you're just scared of what all of this is about to turn into. You're VERY talented baby girl stop being afraid of your talents" Donnie said.

"I'm not afraid of my talents" I said in a small laugh "if you're not then what you worrying for?" Donnie asked stopping behind a car as we were in some traffic then looked over at me. "You and I both know what you're capable of especially your label, that's why they chose you" Donnie explained. "Just don't get out of touch with who you are and you will be okay." He added as I smiled. "I'll be with you the whole time so don't trip" he said grabbing my hand making me smile more and look out of the window.