49.

Y/N

Donnie, Mary-Anne' my mother, jasmine, Travis, Cassie and Rocky were all out at breakfast as I was laughing at something Jasmine said to Cassie. I then realized someone was trying to call me but since it was an unknown number, I "ended" the call continuing to talk to Cassie and Jasmine. The same number tried to call me once again but I ignored it AGAIN. Jasmine then looked down at her phone before showing me a text from our older sister Tiffany.

Tiffany : oh so Y/N too big to answer her phone now?

I read as jasmine and I just looked at each other and rolled our eyes. "Her and Chantelle always on some bullshit at the big ass age" I stressed. "What now?" Cassie questioned. "Apparently Tiffany is trying to get in contact with Y/N" jasmine informed. "For what?" Cassie asked confused. "Exactly" I agreed. "And I'm not going to answer either so" I said with a shrug before eating a piece of my biscuit they gave as appetizers.  "These bitches are annoying" jasmine said silencing her phone as I'm assuming with Chantelle or Tiffany was trying to reach her.
I then seen a text alert on my phone.

Tiffany: so you ain't trying to talk to me and Chantelle but Jasmine and your mother in L.A with you?

I read and sighed to myself you can text me on some bullshit but never even had a real relationship with me. "Blocked!!" I thought to myself going to block her number. "No they're delusional" jasmine brought up as she showed me a tweet from Chantelle regarding my Grammy wins.

"My younger sister wins more than one Grammy and she only acknowledges one sister in her speech but has three and a father...bitches act different when they come up for real" Chantelle tweeted as she kept going in numerous tweets. "She ain't shit y'all shouldn't be supporting her fr💯" Chantelle said in another tweet. 
"She was not deserving of five Grammys the bitch ain't really work, that bitch ain't Beyoncé" she tweeted as of five minutes ago and now she added another tweet. "And Jasmine you ain't shit neither, and you better hope she don't sacrifice yo ass to the Illuminati" Chantelle recently added as I just looked over at jasmine.

"Just went through a bunch of B.S. with Jeremiah's crazy ass now these two" I said shaking my head to myself. "I need a vacation" I honestly said looking over at Donnie talking to Travis. "Conspiracy theorists are now considering you sold your soul and you're apart of the Illuminati" Cassie said causing to shake my head once again. "How can I sell something that belongs to the lord...I'm confused" I simply said as jasmine snickered. "It's only going around because of Chantelle's tweets, you know Lucifer himself." Jasmine joked as I giggled. "They do this to literally EVERY black entertainer" Cassie assured me. "Just bask in your Grammy wins" jasmine said taking my phone from me causing me to smile.

"Let's talk about more important things" jasmine started off "we need to get you a body guard ASAP" jasmine stressed. "It's being handled I don't need you all freaking out" I assured. "This time actually use him, because I know how you can get" Cassie said as I just looked at her. "Yeah, yeah. Me and D talked about it yesterday" I informed. "Mmmm he set that ass straight huh?" Jasmine asked as I playfully rolled my eyes. "We TALKED" I assured. "You two are almost a year in have you two talked about marriage?" Jasmine asked lowly. "Girl let us do us" I joked as she giggled. "I'm just trying to be a maid of honor or something" Jasmine joked. "Besides you know I don't want a big wedding especially not now with the way our lives are about to be" I explained. "BUT. Let's not talk about that" I said waving the conversation off.

"Babies" Cassie added "you have one and then we'll talk" I assured her a she giggled. "Once we have this wedding there is talks" Cassie informed as I smiled. "You got a date?" I questioned "May 19th of next year" she informed as I smiled big. "It's about time, you two were high school sweet hearts right?" Jasmine asked Cassie. "Yeah and I wanted to give him time between then and now to see if he wanted love elsewhere but he ended up proposing, so?" She said with a shrug making me smile even more.

____________

I was packing my suitcase getting ready for my flight in the morning back to Philly. Donnie came and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind which made me smile. "What?" I asked. "You've been quiet since we left breakfast, what's going on?" He questioned concerned. "It's like every time I accomplish something, there is someone or something in the mid trying to tear it down" I admitted as I just felt him place a kiss on the back of my neck and rest his chin on my shoulder.
"You talking about your sisters or this whole Illuminati thing they and some people are trying to spin?" He questioned as I just looked out the window at the night life of the city of LA.
"Both" I answered.

"D, I just wanted to make music I didn't know all of this would happen to me a year ago because if I did, I'm starting to think I should've never went this route" I admitted as he took his chin from my shoulder. "You don't mean that" He said "sometimes Y/N you have to unplug, realize there's more to life than that and the people who talk about you" Donnie said. "It comes with the territory. They constantly talked shit about me back when I started fighting" he added as he turned me around and I looked up at him. "Remember that?" He questioned looking down at me. "Yeah" I agreed. "And they still do but I let these hands talk instead" Donnie said. "You got to let your music and work speak for itself" he stated. "Drop it, interact with the people who support then leave don't give it any attention and live your life" I expressed.

"How do you ignore it because you be wildn out sometimes" I joked as we shared a small laugh. "I haven't did anything since Tone Trumps concert" he admitted as I smiled. "What keeps me ignoring the Bullshit is you" he answered looking down at me. "I seen how the tone trumps situation affected you jeopardizing us being together and I knew I couldn't do that if I was going to be with you" he started off. "AND, the legacy I want to leave, the family I want to create all of that I'd more important than what a nigga on the Internet got to say" he added as I smiled.

"You're right" I agreed "I know what you need" Donnie assured me as I smiled. "What do I need?" I questioned. "A vacation" he answered. "Boy I got things to do and so do you" I simply said continuing to fold my clothes. "That's the issue right there" he pointed out as I giggled and looked at him. "What?" I asked. "We stay running around when's the last time we both actually stayed in the house together, with no where to go?" He questioned. "Or better yet stayed in the house and just fucked and spent actual time together?" He added. "One thing about you, oh you're going to find away to be intimate" I said as he chuckled. "We NEED to do something whether it's a week or a weekend" Donnie said grabbing my hand.

"If you can clear up your schedule and I can do the same then I don't see an issue" I admitted. "The problem is clearing it up honestly" Donnie said as I agreed. "We knew that this was going to happen so we just got to wait it out and in the meantime get creative with it" I assured him. "Valentine's Day is this week so maybe we can do something this weekend" I suggested with a smile. "AND, it's our first Valentine's Day together" I added as he smirked wrapping his arms around my waist. I then wrapped my arms around his neck "whatever we do just remember what I told you about it being more to life than everything bad going on" he reassured me as I smiled
And rested my forehead on his chest. "I love you baby girl" he finally said. "I love you too" I responded as he then picked me up causing me to laugh.

(💕END OF PART ONE💕)

____

Did you guys enjoy the book? The Second part is about to be VERY interesting -Dajah💕