11.

Y/N

Today was Jeremiah and I's anniversary and I was supposed to start getting ready but I was sitting at my keyboard just playing with different sounds. "This is where I got to draw the line" I sung to myself while playing around with the keys on the keyboard. Jeremiah was calling and checking up on me everyday saying that tonight he had something special for us planned but at this point I genuinely wasn't happy and I'm done trying. He's caused so much hurt and the trust I once had has been gone. At this point I was still here out of fear. letting go of something that money and time was put into I was really rooting for this man.

"Cause I refuse to let you think you can play with my mind" I simply sung as I just stopped playing on the keyboard writing down the lyrics. "No way I can take it baby" I said to myself playing around with words. I then just stopped beginning to cry to myself. My phone vibrated as I looked down at my phone reading a text from Jeremiah. "I'll be there in an hour" I read on my notification screen and just ignored it. I just got up from the keyboard slowly before going to get ready. I played "Tomorrow" by Brandy while I started to shower.

"Confused, not anymore
I mean at one point I thought I was wrong
But you see he lied, he cheated
He betrayed me, then he left
But I won't hurt anymore
'Cause now all my pain is gone"

She spoke into the speakers as tears fell from eyes as I begun to break down and cry like a baby. About twenty minutes later I got out and decided to call my mother on FaceTime and sit at my vanity. I propped my phone up as she answered. "Hey baby" she greeted. "Hey momma" I said and faintly smiled. "Happy anniversary" she said as I thanked her "what are you two doing?" She questioned. "Honestly I don't know" I started off. "I don't even want to go" I admitted. "Wait. Why?" She asked. My mother has been so in love with her new man I didn't even bother telling her about what's been going on with Jeremiah and I, I don't want to feel like I was putting down her mood when she was happy and in love. So I just kept it to myself the only person who had a clue was my father and that's because Jeremiah slipped up and was talking to me crazy when my dad and I were on the phone.

"Nothing I'm just not feeling good" I lied. "You not pregnant are you?" She questioned as I just laughed. "Trust me I'm not pregnant" I assured as she laughed some. "I don't know if you got my text but Charles and I heard you on the radio station the other day" she informed. "In Texas?" I questioned shocked. "Yes that's all they're playing" she stressed as I just smiled big. "You like it?" I asked "yeah, I love when you make love songs." She honestly said as I smiled. "Jeremiah and my manager thought it'll be a good idea to switch up my songs because people are not into love songs" I explained. "Baby. What do you want to do?" She asked. "I want to do it all" I admitted as we shared a small laugh. "Then do whatever your heart wants to do and I'll be right there next to you" she assured me as I smiled.

"You know whenever you want to take a break from Philly you can stay with me" my mother brought up as I smiled. "Okay" I started off. "I'm going to start getting ready and I'll call you tomorrow" I assured. "Alright have fun" she said before we said our goodbyes and I hung up beginning to do my hair and make up. I placed my tape ins into a sleek ponytail and curled the ponytail.