59.

Adonis

(3 days later)

I was sitting on the couch watching the fight between my father and Ivan Drago on my iPad waiting on Y/N to come back from a meeting she had with her team earlier today in New York. I just put the iPad down and looked out of the window balling up my fist.

I get what Y/N's saying about this being a publicity stunt but I was really considering taking this fight

I get what Y/N's saying about this being a publicity stunt but I was really considering taking this fight. It'll be 1,2,3 and over besides Y/N and I were supposed to be taking a break from work meanwhile she's at a meeting while I'm at home. So I was heavily considering it.

I heard keys by the door as the due soon opened and closed. "Hey baby" Y/N said as I finally looked over at her. "Hey" I simply said. "You alright?" She asked as I got up from the window. "Yeah" I said walking up to her as I placed a kiss on her cheek then her lips. "You alright? How was your meeting?" I asked. "It was fine we were discussing about me doing a tidal performance for the company because of fans enjoying my past performances." She started off "and Nicki Minaj wants me to be a feature on one of her songs" she added excitedly as I smiled. "That's good! But I thought you were taking a little break?" I asked out of curiosity. "After, I promise I will take a break" she assured as I chuckled.

"Nah I get it, how you feel about music is how I feel about getting in the ring" I assured her as she smiled. "I'm proud of you" I assured as we shared a smile. "My father is going to be over in a couple of hours so I have to get dinner ready but" she started off as she looked as if shoe wanted to talk to me about something important. " I uh also wanted to talk to you about something else" she said as I sat on the couch and rested my arm on the top of the couch. "What's up?" I asked as she sat down on the other couch. "You ever thought about moving back to LA?" She questioned as I chuckled and looked over at her "you know you are a philly girl" I brought up as she smiled.
"I know but this going back and forth to New York everyday is becoming a lot" she admitted "and we could use some more space" she said as we looked around. "You get to be home earlier too and don't have to leave as earlier neither" I added.

"I know you got rocky and I don't want to mess that up for you. So you can say "no" if you want it was just a suggestion." She explained as I shook my head. "Nah I'm with it if you with it" I admitted then looked over at her.

 "Nah I'm with it if you with it" I admitted then looked over at her