31.

Y/N

"Stop!" I expressed through my laughs as I was in the kitchen trying to make dinner while Donnie was trying to tickle me. "Stop" I dragged out placing my backside against the counters. Donnie just laughed. "You supposed to be helping me and you messing with me" I said as he chuckled. "Babe you should've known what I was up too" he said. "You're right. I should've known" I said as he chuckled and I smiled feeling a kiss on my cheek. "Nah what you want me to help with?" He questioned. "Just rinse of the sweet potatoes and peel them" I instructed as he picked up the bowl of sweet potatoes. "Oh you making yams" he said then placed his balled fist to his mouth. "Oooo" he said as I laughed. "Just go peel the sweet potatoes D" I said through a small laugh. "We gonna see if you can really cook" he teased as I playfully pushed him. "Oh You in here making soul food" he said mimicking a country accent. "Boy" I started off as we shared another laugh.

"You a southern belle and a Philly chick, how that work?" He asked. "A New Yorker on the weekends too" I added as he placed his hands back. "Excuse me" he said as I giggled shaking my head. "You sure you don't want me to take us all out to dinner instead?" Donnie asked. "What? You don't think I can cook?" I asked. "Respectfully I've never tasted your food so I don't know" he said as I playfully rolled my eyes. "Sir my food will change your life I don't know how they do it on the WEST coast but in the south and us on the East we know how to throw down" I assured. "Is that a challenge?"he asked.
"Too be honest there's no challenge if you can't compete" I dissed as he chuckled. "Oh really?" Donnie questioned. "The East side better at everything too be honest" I assured as he laughed. "So how you end up with a cali nigga?" Donnie asked.
"I ask myself the same thing every day" I joked as he flicked some water at me.

"You think you're funny" he said as I laughed. "Don't mess up this house before my momma get here" I warned playfully rolling my eyes as he chuckled. "Imma tell my momma about how you been talking to me" he joked. "Tell her and imma tell my momma you said I had a big ass head" I shot back. "Ooo don't tell her that" he said as I laughed. "Don't get scared now" I warned as he chuckled. I looked over at Donnie and smirked. "You starting to get thick baby" I said then reached over and smacked his butt as he scrunched his brows and looked back at me.he then looked me up and down. "Mm Mm Mmm" I hummed smirking. "I feel so violated" he started off making me laugh. "It's like You just took advantage of me" he added causing me to laugh even more. "D shut up" I said making him laugh. "You loose booty bandit" he said throwing me off guard. We just begun laughing. "Oh but when you do it to me ain't no issues" I brought up. "Right" he agreed as I just threw a raw macaroni at him.

"Aye" he started off as I threw another one at him beginning to let out a small laugh. "look don't start" he warned. "Or what?" I questioned throwing another one. "Aight" he said placing the sweet potato into the bowl beginning to walk up to me as I laughed running around the island. "Nah I just want to talk" he said on the other side of the counter. "Don't be playing in this kitchen Donnie" I warned through my laughs. "MmMm come here" he started off "I just want to talk" he assured as I went on the other side of the counter which was opposite from him.
He then quickly ran on the side I was at and before I could run away he grabbed me bringing my back into his chest beginning to tickle me. "Stop" I expressed through my laughs as he continued tickling me causing me to squirm around in his arms and laugh.

He then placed a kiss on my cheek continuing to hold me. "I don't want your kisses" I mumbled. "You don't want my what?" He asked looking at the side of my face. "I don't want your kisses" I simply said as he started kissing my cheek and neck repeatedly in different spots making me laugh again. "Stop!" I squealed. "Now. You don't want what?" He asked as I turned my head to look at him and smile. "You don't want what?" He asked me again as I let out a small laugh. "Oh okay" he said popping his shit. Donnie then placed a kiss on my lips as he pulled away and I smiled. "Can you stay the night or you got to be at the gym early?" I asked. "It depends on what you trying to do tonight" Donnie said looking over at me still in his arms "I'm trying to get some cardio in" I said as we shared a small smirk.

"Cardio for me or for you?" He asked smartly as I tried pushing him off with my butt but he kept his arms around me. Donnie then placed a kiss on my neck. "I'm trying to get a little something in right now" he said against my neck as I smiled. "I have to finish cooking and get ready" I said unraveling his arms from around my waist. "Hear me out" he started off as I turned around continuing to hold his hands. "We can down the block to Popeyes get a family dinner put it on a plate to save time" he started off while grabbing my waist and bringing me closer to him as I smiled and listened "and with all the extra time on our hands you can put in that cardio and then some" he added. "You're not helping me at all" I said as he laughed then peck my lips and pulled away. "Just a suggestion" he assured. "Yeah because you're too impatient to wait" I said pushing him off as he chuckled and bit down on his bottom lip.

I smiled beginning to make the macaroni and cheese. Once I was done layering the cheese I placed it into the oven then started cutting up the sweet potatoes Donnie peeled beginning I make the yams. "You got any snacks to hold me over?" He asked in the fridge while holding his stomach. I then turned "me" I said while cheesing and posing. Donnie just looked at me "you're a cheerio" he dissed. "Alright. When you don't eat tonight" I said as he chuckled grabbing a bag of chips from off the top of the fridge.

"This will be the LAST time you're in the kitchen with me" I assured as he made a confused face. "I did good I don't know what you're talking about." He said waving me off. "You're distracting" I simply said. "Im pure entertainment" he shot back. "Jesus" I said "you got to deal with this the rest of your life" he teased in my ear before placing a potato chip in his mouth. I just looked at him and hit his arm. "You don't want this" he warned as I giggled. "When I put these yams in the oven we gonna see what's up for real" I assured . "I'll be waiting I ain't afraid of a little contact" he said as I just smiled at him and went back to what I was doing.

Donnie went into the living room and went quiet. After thirty minutes of me placing the yams into the oven and taking the collard greens off the stove to place it into a dish I looked up to see Donnie asleep on the couch. I swear he just be falling asleep. I grabbed the pillow that was beside him on the couch and hit him with it. "Get up" I said as he opened his eyes and smiled.

"You are the worst

"You are the worst. you know that?" I asked as he chuckled. I just sat on his lap facing him as he rested his hands on my hips. "What's up?" He asked as I shook my head then placed my forehead on his just looking in his eyes smiling which made him laugh. "Stop being weird" he said hitting me with a pillow as I giggled pulling my face away from his. I just wrapped my arm around his neck as he chuckled. "What?" He questioned. "I can't look at you?" I asked. "Nah you can't" he said laying his head back and closing his eyes. "Now you sleepy?" I asked. "Yup he said not opening his eyes and interlocking his fingers, resting it on his stomach. "You suck" I said as he chuckled and I removed myself from off of him. "I'm going to get ready" I said placing a kiss on his cheek about to get up but he groaned. "MmMmm" he hummed holding onto me. "Now you want me?" I asked as he smiled wrapping his arms around me as we fell sideways onto the couch.