41.

Adonis

"You feeling better?" I asked walking into the bathroom as Y/N was playing around with her hair in the mirror. We were getting ready to take our mothers out to lunch but I wanted to make Y/N was straight. "Yeah I'm good, I'm not running a fever anymore" she informed turning around "you still having migraines?" I asked placing my hands on her hips as she "No I'm thinking maybe I just had a bug or something" she admitted as I stood back from her and looked her up and down playfully. "Shut up" she jokingly said as I chuckled looking over her body.

"Did Rock come out here with you?" Y/N asked

"Did Rock come out here with you?" Y/N asked. "Because I'm not going to have him sit in the hotel room while we all out eating" she added going to grab her purse. Nah he went back to Philly." I informed as she nodded "okay because you know I'm always going to feed him" she admitted with a smile as I chuckled. "You ready?" I questioned as wrapping her arms around my neck then held onto her waist. "Yeah just let me put on my sandals and we can go" she assured me walking out of my arms. She walked out the bathroom as I followed turning the lights out in the bathroom.

I watched as Y/N placed on her sandals and grabbed her phone. I held my hand out for her as she grabbed it and we walked out of the room. I rubbed over her hand with my thumb as I continued to hold her hand. "Oh I got you something" Y/N started off taking her hand out of mine as she ran back towards the room. "Babe!" I called out after her. "Hold on" she responded getting to the door. "We're going to be late" I brought up as she ignored me going into our room.

She soon came out with something in her hand making her way back towards me. I then realized she had a black velvet box in her hand. "Here" she started off handing it to me. "So soon?" I jokingly asked. "Boy just open it" she said as we walked beside each other going to the elevator. I pressed the button and as we waited on the elevator I opened the box up to a gold chain that had a set of boxing gloves on them. I just smiled over at Y/N as she smiled. "my heavy weight" she hyped nudging my arm some making me smile even more. "Thank you babe" I thanked as we shared a hug and I kissed her head. "You're welcome" she assured rubbing my back softly as we then heard the doors to the elevator open and we walked in.
I pulled it out of its box as she helped me put it on. Once it was on I showed it to her and made her smile. "You like it?" She questioned me. "I love it" I honestly admitted as we shared a kiss.