51.

Y/N

"She dropped the deluxe album during the Grammys and dropped "Formation" on Friday. She been in the studio for real!" I seen someone tweet. "I hope she's not performing that "BLM" BS new single of hers at the Super Bowl" I read seeing that an older white woman posted it. " Y'all talked about her and her sister and she responded, the fuck y'all mad for😂?!" Someone else tweeted. "BLACK WOMEN WE GOT AN ANTHEM!!" I then seen a video clip of someone ranting on YouTube about the problem. I clicked on it and started watching it.

"So y'all just forgot that some of you White women and black men talked about her skin being dark versus her sisters, y'all talked about why Adonis Creed was even still with her and that he should've gotten with a white woman, told her sister she wasn't black because she's creole and told her she was a mid light skinned. Got mad when Y/N said she wanted "BLACK" children because somehow y'all think bi racial babies are more beautiful and are mad for HER preference in men and in dating. And to top it all off keeps shouting she's in the Illuminati because she's a black dark skinned woman who is beautiful, talented and Carries herself with respect...." The person started off then stared blankly into the camera.

"And y'all are surprised by the lyrics in this song? Y'all are mad because this black woman is happy, she's been popping since she came out, and she's in a private relationship with one of the biggest boxers in the game right now and y'all are mad too see it. Because for whatever reason y'all think black women don't deserve to be happy. And it's really you bitches and niggas who ain't about shit , who look like shit and whose relationships ain't shit that's talking shit about her and her sister" she added. "Y/N keep doing the fucking thing you are beautiful and is exactly who we need to break these dark skin black girl stereotypes out here and in Hollywood , one thing about it and two things for sure your music charts and your concerts sell out so we'll be tuned in." She assured before the video ended.

"Whew I love my fans" I said as my hairdresser was doing my hair for the Super Bowl halftime performance. "They love you too baby" Mary-Anne assured me. "She ate with that one" jasmine agreed while eating a snickers bar. I just giggled. "So tomorrow when we get down to Las Vegas, we're going to eat, shop, Simone is going to hook your hair up and Nae is going to do our nails" Jasmine listed. "I can't wait for these tape ins these wigs the whole entire tour was a lot." I honestly admitted then something clicked in my head.

"D's heavy weight fight is tomorrow night we can't do all of that." I brought up. "I know that...but it's not until night time and you need a break" jasmine said. "You do" Mary-Anne" encouraged me making me smile. "You've been touring for five months straight then on top of that appearing at award shows, interviews and photo shoots for magazines " she listed. "Just relax you know? Let everything marinate" she assured me. Little did they know I had another album dropping later on this year or maybe early next year depending on how the label felt.

My hair and makeup was finally done as I was dressed ready to go.