15.

Adonis

Y/N and Rocky were in the kitchen making breakfast after we got washed and dressed as I was sitting at the island eating some dry cheerios. "How'd you two sleep?" Rocky asked Y/N and I "it was straight" I said as Y/N just smiled over at Rocky and nodded. Rocky finished the bacon as the doorbell rung and Rocky went to go get it. Y/N sat all the pancakes on one plate then sat it on the island where I was. I watched as she's been in deep thought since she's gotten up. I looked her up and down some as she took a seat next to me . "What's up?" I asked continuing to look at her.

"Donnie Did we use a condom?" Y/N questioned as I sat back in my seat some continuing to look at her

"Donnie Did we use a condom?" Y/N questioned as I sat back in my seat some continuing to look at her. "No" I honestly answered. "Did you pull out?" She then asked as I chuckled some. "What?" I questioned. "Did you pull out?" She questioned as I just looked at her "I don't even know" I honestly said. "I'll stop by CVS when I leave here" Y/N said. "I'll come with you" I assured "yeah and you can pick you out some condoms too" she added as I was about to speak up but Rocky came back into the kitchen.

"Look Donnie you get today off" rocky started off as Y/N made Rocky and I a plate of food. "Tomorrow we're back on it" Rocky said as she sat the plate of food in front of Rocky and he smiled over at her. "Thank you" he thanked her as she smiled. "Aight O.G. That's all me" I assured making rocky and Y/N laugh. "Rocky I'm single" Y/N said while sitting my plate in front of me. "Not for long" I mumbled. "What's was that?" She asked teasingly taking a seat next to me "I said thank you" I lied as she playfully rolled her eyes and smiled.

I begun cutting then taking a bite out of my pancakes and instantly fell in love. "MMM" I expressed continuing to chew and nod my head. "What? You like it?" Y/N asked as I continued to eat and nod my head. She just giggled beginning to eat her food. Once breakfast was over Y/N and I went over to a drugstore by her house. We were in the condoms section as there were pregnancy tests, lube and etc next to it as well. "Well we don't need the lube" I said with a smirk as Y/N just looked over at me. "D get the condoms and come on" she said as I chuckled. I was about to grab a box but noticed they had it locked up. "Yo" I started off "go on up there and ask for someone to help you and while you up there ask can they get the plan b for you too" Y/N added as I looked over at her and chuckled.

"Nah What you scared for?" I asked teasingly grabbing her hand as she let out a small laugh. "There's an elderly lady up there named Miss Barbra who has been working here forever and she's known me since I got my first period, been there for me with my miscarriage and she's just waiting for me to get pregnant" she explained. "So if I go up there with that she's going to be disappointed Because I'm not trying and I love her so I don't want to see her upset" she added as I chuckled. "Aight" I agreed as she smiled. I went to the register and checked out before walking out as Y/N soon followed behind me.

We started walking over to her place and soon made it walking into the building. "You want to go out tonight to celebrate?" She asked looking over at me. "All expenses on me" she added with a convincing smile. I just chuckled "Yeah what you got in mind?" I asked knowing I wasn't going to leave it all on Y/N. "We can go see a movie and get some food" she suggested.
"Aight you want to leave like around eight?" I questioned. "Yeah" she answered as I smiled. "I'll pick you up later then" I said as we stopped in front of her apartment door. We turned to look at each other. "I should probably go take this" she started off referring to the "Plan B" making me chuckle. "Yeah I'll pick you up at eight" I assured as she just smiled "okay I'll see you later" she said before walking into her apartment and closing the door behind her.