58.

Y/N

Donnie and I finally sat down at our booth with our food as he rubbed his hands together. "Lord thank you for this food, amen" I said as Donnie chuckled. "I had to hurry up before you started eating your food" I said as he smiled and I ate a fry. "It feels so good not to eat like a rabbit" I admitted "I bet it do" Donnie said watching me take a bite out of my Philly. "What?" I asked as he laughed. "Nothing I'm just watching you" he started off "it's crazy how fast time flies" he added. "I know. I remember when we first came here together" I brought up as he smiled. "YeahI know, I Had to convince your mean ass to let me take you out for some food" Donnie said eating one of his fries as I laughed. "I was not mean" I argued "you insulted my pick up game then closed the door in my face" Donnie started off "reminded me every five seconds it wasn't a date" he added through a small laugh.

"Because I seen through the BS I knew that's how you was trying to take me out on a date and you thought it would work" I shot back. "I mean it must've worked because we wouldn't be engaged right now if it didn't" he said with a small smirk. "And it was definitely a date" he added as I laughed. "It's not a date" I simply mocked as he chuckled. "You knew that's why you went" Donnie said smiling while eyeing me and drink his soda. I just smiled "mmhm" he hummed "anyways let me ask you a question" I started off as he took his straw from his lips. "Is it a hard question?" He questioned. "No" I answered and looked at him.

"Why were you so afraid of asking me to be your wife?" I asked out of curiosity. "Who told you that?" He questioned. "Rocky did so I know that holds some truth. I said as he chuckled. "I just thought with the way your career was going maybe you was going to say "no" to focus on that" he explained with a shrug "besides you turned down two proposals from the other nigga and I thought you were going to turn this one down too" he explained as I smiled some. "D we know why I turned down those proposals" I started off "and my career might be a goal but that isn't my ultimate goal" I said. "I want a husband who I love and who loves me and to be a mother, to have a house and have a loving family. That's my goal as well and I don't see myself doing it with nobody but you Adonis" I expressed as he faintly smiled.

"You knew I was going to say "yes" because if you didn't you wouldn't have gotten the ring, knowing you" I said playfully rolling my eyes as I continued to eat. "Mmm look" he said looking behind me at someone as I tried to look back. "No not yet" he said as I looked at him and smiled. "What?" I asked with a small smile. "It's a guy taking recording us" Donnie informed as Donnie just smirked. "On the count of three okay?" He asked as I nodded. "One, Two" he started off. "Three" Donnie finally said as I turned around and donnie leaned over to look at the guy who was recording us.

 "Three" Donnie finally said as I turned around and donnie leaned over to look at the guy who was recording us

The guy jumped and immediately turned his head trying to hurry and move his phone but ended up dropping it. Donnie and I just looked back at each other and laughed. "You ever been to Cancun?" I asked Donnie. "Why? You trying to go?" He questioned eating one of his hot wings. "Mmm their beach looks nice" I brought up. "Nice enough for a wedding?" He asked as I just smiled as he chuckled. "Y/N's performance for the superbowl was against everything about America" we heard from off the TV as Donnie and I looked at the TV seeing Fox News on. "They're just recognizing you black" Donnie joked as I laughed. "CNN was here for it, that's all I'm going to say" I said with a shrug as he chuckled. I looked over at the other TV screen seeing the guy I seen in Vegas at Donnie's heavy weight match, Buddy Marcelle talking.

I then noticed he was talking about the fight between Apollo and Drago. Donnie turned his head to look at the screen as They started showing clips of Apollo and Drago in the ring the night Apollo died. It was then shown that Ivan Drago had a son named Viktor Drago and Buddy Marcelle was trying to convince the press that this fight between Donnie and Viktor would be legendary. I looked away from the screen and looked over at D. "Baby look at me" I started off as he finally looked at me.

"Don't feed into it, it's just a publicity stunt" I said

"Don't feed into it, it's just a publicity stunt" I said. "This comes out after you win heavy weight champion, don't pay it any mind" I reassured as he looked at me then looked back at the TV.

I then gained a feeling in my stomach that he wasn't going to drop this

I then gained a feeling in my stomach that he wasn't going to drop this. "You ready to go?" I questioned so he could stop looking at the TV. "We just got here not too long ago" Donnie said "yeah and the whole mood just changed" I simply said. "Nah let's finish eating" Donnie said as I just nodded. We finished eating and it was quiet like I thought it would be. We got up and went back home as it was a semi quiet ride back to the apartment.

Donnie unlocked the door as we walked in and locked the door once we were inside. "I'm coming to bed just give me a minute" he assured me as I watched him turn on the tv and take his jacket off. "Okay" I agreed. Walking towards the room getting ready for bed. I didn't know exactly what Donnie was thinking but I was praying overall he didn't take this fight. All this was for Buddy Marcelle was a Money grab and for the Drago family to get their name back out. Because In all honesty after rocky fought Drago his name wasn't ever mentioned after besides when it came to Apollo and Rocky. Donnie needed to see this for what it was just because they want the fight doesn't mean you needed to get in the ring with him.

I changed into one of Donnie's T-Shirts and walked out into the living room seeing him watch ESPN and of course they were talking about him still. I came behind him rubbing my hand down his chest. "Good night baby" I said kissing his cheek. "I'll come to bed in a minute just wait up for me" he instructed. "It's okay D, I have to get up early to go to the studio in the morning" I simply said as he looked back at me. "Do You got my shirt on?" He asked with a smirk as he grabbed my hand. "D Finish watching what you're watching" I said as he licked his lips. "Come here" he said as I dropped my head back. "I'm going to the studio tomorrow, I need to get some sleep" I stressed. "You supposed to be taking a break" Donnie brought up. "Yeah we both are" I brought up. "Come here" he said once again as I came around the couch and stood in front of him. Donnie hands went to my waist as I climbed on top of him.

His hand immediately went under my shirt as he softly groped my butt. "You don't have no panties on either" he brought up as we shared a smile and I leaned down to kiss his lips. Our lips moved in sync as he continued groping my butt. I reached for the remote turning off the tv. "Come to bed" I said before getting up. I walked into the bedroom as he followed closely behind me closing the door behind us. He quickly got undressed as I laughed at him. "It's never that deep" I said removing my shirt. Donnie walked up to me and kissed my lips. "When you ovulating I want that same energy" he said as I smiled "yeah" he said placing another kiss on my lips before we both got into the bed.