72.

Y/N

I got ready for my doctors appointment as they were going to tell me the gender of the baby in todays visit. I told Donnie before we went to New York about the appointment and briefly reminded Donnie last night before I left out that I had the appointment for the gender of the baby. He acted like he didn't want to respond last night for whatever reason so I left it alone. I didn't plan on saying anything else and I wasn't going to say anything else. I was going to do exactly what I needed and wanted to do for myself.

I got dressed in an oversized graphic top with some sweats sliding on a pair of slides as Donnie was still asleep in the bed. "Okay Adonis" I said to myself then grabbed my purse heading out of the door. I locked my apartment door behind me and went down to my car that was in the parking garage. Once I got into the car I started taking a couple of pictures with me and my belly sending them to my mother before driving off to my OB/GYN's Office.

After about 20 minutes with L.A's traffic I made it to the office, finding a parking space in the parking lot. I parked the car setting a call from Donnie come through on the cars dash board but I just turned my car off and got out of the car grabbing my purse. I closed and locked the doors behind me walking up towards the door of the office as I felt my phone vibrate in my purse once notifying me I had a notification. I just continued into the building going to get checked in and waiting for them to call me to the back.

As I waited I grabbed my phone from out of my purse reading a text from Donnie.

D❤️: where'd you go?

I read before rolling my eyes and placing my phone back into my purse not responding because for what reason?

"Y/N Y/L/N" they called out as I got up going to the back with the nurse. "Good morning, you okay this morning?" The nurse questioned me with a big smile. I smiled back and nodded. "Good morning, yes I am" I agreed as she took me to the room beginning to do vitals like they always did when I first came in. Everything was good besides my blood pressure.

"So you're blood pressure is high" the nurse started off "I don't know why or how. I eat what I'm supposed too and I exercise my team doesn't play that." I explained. "Sometimes it's not from food it can also be from stress as well" the nurse said as I went quiet. "I need that to come down when you come back because if your numbers continue to be high like that the doctor will most likely have you come in every week and I know you are a busy woman" she assured as I nodded. "Okay" I agreed. "Do you have any questions or concerns so I can let the doctor know?" She asked. "From time to time I would get like a sharp pain in my stomach and then it'll go away" I informed.

"How many times a day do you experience since it started and how long does it last?" The nurse then asked. "About probably probably two or three times a day and it lasts for maybe two minutes" I informed. "Alright I will let Dr. Jackson know, just s get undressed from waist down and a she'll be in here shortly." The nurse explained. "Okay, thank you" I thanked before she smiled and walked out.

About ten minutes later the doctor came in. "How you feeling Y/N?" Dr. Jackson asked as I faintly smiled. "I'm good" I said as she smiled and closed the door behind her. "What's going on with these blood pressure numbers because I may have a feeling in what it is" she said taking a seat in her chair. "I don't know I feel perfectly fine" I said as she looked at me. "Since you started coming here your blood pressure has been creeping up each and every visit and now it's high. Are you under a lot of stress right now?" She asked. "I know that everything recently happened with your fiancé and I am so sorry but I don't know if that's what it is or if you working and that could be it but bottom line it's high" she said in all seriousness.