2.

Y/N

I walked off the stage being greeted by my boyfriend of three years Jeremiah with a kiss on my lips as he wrapped his arm around my waist. I just placed a fake smile upon my face as he walked me through the crowd to a private room where I was getting dressed earlier. He closed the door behind us as I grabbed my duffle bag with a change of clothes. "You did so good baby" he expressed kissing my cheek while I took my clothes out of the duffle bag. "Thank you" I simply mumbled.
"What is the problem now?" He asked as I shook my head beginning to change into a pair of jeans and a v neck fitted Philadelphia eagles T-shirt along with a pair of all white air forces.

"Then why you quiet?" He questioned as I just shook my head beginning to fold my stage outfit, once again not giving this conversation attention because he loved asking me what's wrong and be the reason why something is wrong every time. "I'm not doing this with you tonight Jeremiah, I just got off the stage and I'm tired" I simply said taking my earrings from out of my ears. "Tired from what?" He questioned as I just looked at him and realized it wasn't even worth explaining. "I'm tired so can you take me back to my place?" I questioned. "Nah They out there getting ready to play dreams and nightmares" Jeremiah started off as I just zipped my duffle bag and placed my bag on my shoulder as I just looked at him and sighed. "I'll just walk then. It's only a couple of blocks" I simply said trying to walk out the room but he stopped me grabbing my chin softly to look up at him.

"Baby girl lets go celebrate you out there with everyone else" he suggested as I just moved my head from his grasp and looked down. "Jeremiah I just said no" I started off "Why can't you take no as an answer?!" I questioned. "Because you tripping, this the first time we've been out in weeks and you trying to go back home" Jeremiah complained. "Don't try to blame this all on me like us not going out is because of me" I said stepping back from him to look at him crazy. "We here together now so why you tripping trying to go home?!" He asked. "I'm tired" I honestly stressed. "And if you'd stop canceling on me maybe we would go out" I added. "I handle everything for myself, sacrificed a lot for you, sit there and get you whatever you need or want when you want it or need it. Baby I just want to go home and rest." I explained on the verge of tears because I was truly tired and fussing with him made it ten times worse but he didn't care.

"Aight give me a minute and I'll take you home" he said as I just nodded and sat on the couch in the private room while he walked out and closed the door behind him. I just sat there looking down at my phone seeing a text come through from my best friend Cassidy.

Cassie💕: you did good tonight mamas

Me: thank you

Cassie💕: what are you doing tomorrow?

Me: go for a walk and get back to
this music thing because apparently
my "Manager (Jeremiah)" is tired of hearing music
about Love because of the listeners.

Cassie💕: smh it's all fun and games
til the diss song is about Jeremiah

Me: yeah why what's up though?

Cassie💕: I just wanted to see if you wanted to go to this gym to blow off some steam. Travis goes there to weight train and he suggested you and I take boxing class for protection