5.

Adonis

Y/N and I walked into the dim area to sit down in one of the booths and eat. We both sat down as I handed her, her sandwich and she handed me my drink. "Thank you" She thanked "its No problem" I assured looking at her with a smile. "You good? you need anything else?" I questioned as she just smiled showing her dimples. "no. I'm okay" She answered. "I wanted to apologize for earlier this morning my music WAS loud and how I was acting just wasn't cute" She admitted "So I'm sorry" she apologized as I chuckled "nah you good, I was really worried about you and that baseball bat" I brought up making her laugh before I placed a fry into my mouth.

"It was for protection" she stressed through a laugh as I chuckled. "You have a man that is your protection" I said as she faintly smiled. "Yeah but what am I supposed to do if he's not there?" She questioned "riddle me that, Batman" she joked as we shared a small laugh. I then just looked at her "call me up. I got you" I assured as she just smiled and looked down before biting into her cheese steak. "Why'd you move from LA?" She asked. "I wanted to train to become a boxer" I honestly said as she smiled. "Hm you don't hear that everyday" she said as I just looked at her funny then laughed. "What you mean by that?" I questioned.

 She then let out a small laugh"Meaning like you always hear about men going to the NBA, NFL or becoming a rapper and you want to become a boxer I think that's cool" she admitted as I faintly smiled

"But you are going to need the training" she reminded me referring to earlier as I dropped my head down then shook it. "That does not count" I said before smiling over at her. "I don't know donnie" she said making me chuckle. "How about when I get an actual fight and be trained properly then we can start talking?" I asked as she giggled. "Besides I was looking at you in the gym" I started off looking her up and down with a small smirk. "I was doing my shit. Wasn't I?" She asked doing a small dance in her seat. "Hell Nah" I immediately said making her stop and we shared a laugh. "You're such a hater" she expressed as I chuckled. "Look I'm just trying to do enough to get away" she honestly said . "I still don't understand what you need protection for, sounding like you trying to join a gang or some shit" I brought up causing her to laugh again.

"Well when I be out walking alone at night from shows or be riding the bus or whatever, hell even Uber" she listed with a shrug. "I be wanting something else, because these men be weird out here" she said making a face as I chuckled. "You shouldn't be walking these streets at night by yourself anyway" I brought up as she just looked at me. "When's your next show?" I questioned eating another fry. "Well I have one the Saturday after next." She informed as I nodded. "I got you then" I assured. "Donnie no, you're going to be training and I don't want to interfere with that." She expressed eating another one of her fry's. "Nah I got you" I reassured. "That's not safe you walking around here like that" I expressed showing an actual concern for her safety.