69.

Y/N

I just stood there in the waiting area waiting on any news about Donnie. I just walked back and forth anxiously thinking about what was going on with him. "God please let him be okay" I begged. Now thinking back on it the arguing wasn't even worth it. I just wanted my baby to be okay. My phone started ringing as I seen Mary-Anne trying to reach me. "Hello?" I immediately answered. "How's Adonis?!" She frantically asked as I started to cry "I don't know" I answered. "I tried to get him not to do this" I cried placing my hand over my face. "Mary-Anne I don't know what I'm going to do" I admitted. "What did the doctors say?" She asked. "They didn't say anything" I admitted. "Then you don't know what exactly is wrong so don't stress yourself out baby" she said as I wiped my tears away. "You are pregnant take it easy, call me back whenever you speak to a doctor" she assured me. "Okay" I agreed as we said our goodbyes and I hung up.

I continued to walk back and forth until I heard a man's voice behind me. "Miss" I heard as I turned my head seeing the doctor. I then fully turned around and looked at the doctor concerned. "Is he okay?! How is he?" I asked. "He's okay, he's a very lucky man" the doctor started off  "he suffered a grade "A"concussion,  a ruptured lung, along with his orbital bone and ribs being broken." The doctor listed. "Is he-" I started off. "With rest and pain medication he will heal" he assured me. "Right now he's in a room, we're giving him pain medications and he needs as much rest as he can get to heal" the doctor explained as I felt a sharp pain in my stomach.

I immediately grabbed my stomach and winced "you're expecting?" He asked as I nodded as the pain went away. "I'm fine" I assured. "How far along are you?" The doctor asked asked. "Five months" I answered. "You know stress can cause preterm labor" he informed having me sit in an empty seat. "You have to take it easy" he reminded as I nodded. "Can I see him?" I asked looking up at him "right this way" he said as I stood up and followed behind him walking towards Donnie's room.

The doctor opened the door as I seen Donnie laid up on the hospital bed with bruises over his face and a couple of bandages on his face as well. He was connected to an IV along with a oxygen tube resting hinder his nose. "The nurse will be in here in about an hour to give him another dose of paracetamol." The doctor informed . "Okay, thank you" I thanked as he walked out and I walked over to Donnie "hi baby" I softly said resting my hand on top of his head.
Donnie just looked at me then looked away.

I stood back so Donnie could see him "I just got off the phone with the boxing officials" Duke said to Donnie

I stood back so Donnie could see him "I just got off the phone with the boxing officials" Duke said to Donnie. "The refs are saying the heavy weight title and belt still remains to you so you're still the champion" Duke assured him. "Congratulations champ you did good" Duke congratulated touching Donnie's arm as Donnie just looked the opposite way from Duke. "Mr. Creed" I heard someone say as Duke and I turned our heads. "He has a visitor" she informed. "Okay, thank you" I thanked following the nurse seeing rocky standing there. I just looked at him before we walked up to each other.

I hugged him as he hugged me back "how is he?" Rocky asked "they said he should be fine overtime as he heals" I informed. "Come see him please?" I asked. "I don't know Y/N" Rocky expressed as I shook my head. "Rock just come see him" I said. "Okay" he agreed as we started walking to Donnie's room.  "You got some company D" I informed going to the other side of his bed so he could see rocky.

Donnie slowly turned his head to look at rocky. "you did good" Rocky assured Duke before Duke thanked him and walked out of the room. "I watched you back in Philadelphia , you showed a ton of heart" Rocky assured Donnie as Donnie scrunched his brows some to look at Rocky. "No doubt about it, you showed a ton of heart-" he encouraged. "Heart" Donnie interrupted in pain. "Man, I ain't trying to hear that shit" Donnie nonchalantly said. "D, that's rock" I brought up but clearly Donnie didn't care. "No it's okay" Rocky stated. "No you guys have to work it out" I said looking between them. "I lost the fight before it even started right?" Donnie questioned rocky.
"No, no this guy is big. He got the reach" Rocky tried explaining but Donnie interrupted again. "Oh, now you trying to train me?" Donnie asked sarcastically.  "Be my coach?" He added. "Now look at me" Donnie said looking rocky up and down.

"What you still doing here?, you here to pick up the pieces?" Donnie asked Rocky. "Shouldn't you be in Philly?!" Donnie asked. "Adonis" I said trying to diffuse the situation. "No it's okay" Rocky said to me as my face softened. "Take care of each other" Rocky said "sorry" he apologized before walking out of the room as Donnie grunted trying to hold back his tears.

I walked over to Donnie's side and placed my hand on the top of his head softly. "Baby" I whispered we looked at each other. "He loves you D" I assured him rubbing my thumb against his head slowly. "Look at me" he started off as I seen a tear roll down his cheek. "I'm looking right at you babe" I assured Donnie.

"look at me baby I'm fucked up" he managed to get out through his heavy breathing. I knew he was in pain and it just hurt me. He started to cry placing my forehead on his for a moment. I pulled away some and kissed his head. Once I kissed his head I wiped his tears away and placed a kiss on his lips. I stood fully back up continuing to rub my thumb over his head. "I'm just happy you're okay" I Honestly said as we looked at each other. "Am I?" He asked me then looked away from me. "Okay" I said pulling away from him and walking out of the room closing the door behind myself.

I felt my phone vibrate as I seen Cassie trying to reach me. I answered on the second ring and placed my phone to my ear. "Hey" I said "Jasmine , your mother, Travis and I have been trying to reach you" Cassie frantically brought up. "Is everything okay with Adonis?" She questioned. "Y-yeah" my voice croaked. "Yeah he's going to be fine, he has a lot of injuries and the doctor said the rest will heal his injuries over time." I informed. "Okay. Keep us updated" Cassie said. "I will I just need time to deal with all of this" I assured. "How are you feeling? Are you okay?" Cassie asked. "A little shaken up" I answered feeling another sharp quick pain in my stomach making me groan.

"Y/N what's going on?" Cassie asked. "I'm fine Cassie I'm just going to sit in the chapel for a moment." I said. "A me if you need anything" Cassie said. "Okay" I agreed. "CALL ME, I know you need to talk Y/N. You're going through A LOT" she stressed. "Okay, okay" I agreed again. "Okay" she said as I started making my way towards the vending machine getting a honey bun. "And happy birthday again Mamas" she said as I faintly smiled. "Thank you" I thanked before we said our goodbyes and I hung up.

I grabbed my honeybun from the vending machine and started eating it on my way to the chapel of the hospital. Once I made it to the doors of the chapel I threw my honey bun wrapper into the trash can before peeking into the chapel. As I peeked in, I noticed it was empty and I made my way inside. I walked in slowly and sat on one of the pews, sitting back as I let out a sigh of relief.

Tears started to roll down my face uncontrollably as I held my head down. "Thank you for pulling him through" I thanked wiping my tears away. "Thank you" I thanked once again. I didn't even want to express what else was on my heart right now because I didn't want the rest of my issues to overshadow me being grateful with this whole situation with Donnie. I felt my phone vibrate on my lap seeing social media and news outlets talking about the outcome of tonight's fight. I sighed to myself placing my phone back on my lap before bowing my head.