34.

Adonis

I was at the gym with Rocky hitting a speed bag as he was sitting in his chair reading a newspaper while talking to me.
"So you never told me about the dinner with Y/N's mother a couple of weeks back" Rocky brought up as I continued hitting the bag speaking up.

"Oh yeah everything was straight" I started off "it actually went VERY good, her mother told me she really liked me" I admitted with a smile. "How did Mary Anne like Y/N?" Rocky asked. I just stopped the speed bag and looked over at Rocky. "Rock I told you all of this didn't I?" I asked with a chuckle. "No you've oddly been quiet about this whole meeting each other parents thing" Rocky admitted as I chuckled and shook my head.
"Well you know how Mary-Anne gets down it's either she's feeling you or not" I said making Rocky chuckle.

"But she's been asking me nonstop about Y/N I had to give Mary-Anne her number so she could talk to Y/N herself." I explained as Rocky laughed. "Kid that's a good thing, you know they could always hate each other" Rocky brought up as I chuckled. "Nah but Mary-Anne loves her so we good on meeting parents" I assured. "You look more happy I think she brings the best out in you" Rocky assured smiling over at me which made me smile. "She really does" I honestly agreed as I started thinking to myself about Y/N while hitting the speed bag again.

"Rock can I talk to you about something?" I asked in all seriousness. "What's wrong?" He asked continuing to look at his news paper. " you know how you said Y/N brings out the best in me?" I asked "yeah" he answered not looking away from his papers. " I truly feel that way and been having stronger feelings about her as well and I don't know how to tell her" I admitted as rocky looked away from his newspaper at me. "So you, you know?" Rocky asked as I nodded. "Yeah, I love her" I finally said aloud. Rocky just placed his papers down in his lap.
"Donnie look at me" he said as I stopped the speed bag and gave him my full attention. "I hope you're serious" he expressed "rock I'm serious when it comes to her. I don't know all jokes aside, I just never felt the way I feel about her about any other woman I've been with" I honestly said.

"What makes you feel like that? because if you're going to tell her you have to know what you're talking about" Rocky asked. "I want to be always connected to her emotionally and physically, when something's wrong I want to be the one to fix it just so I can see her smile" I started off "I want to take care of her and take her and be her first ACTUAL love" I expressed as Rocky just smiled over at me. "What rock? I'm being serious" I admitted. "Then express that to her you two have been dating for four almost five months you two are at that Mark when feelings definitely start to change" Rocky explained.

"So me having thoughts about marrying her isn't crazy right?" I asked "I mean, not now but this is who I want to spend the rest of my life with. Even when we argue we're both still there for each other and no other woman EVER crosses my mind" I admitted. "Those thoughts are normal for a man who loves his woman. With men when the right woman comes along they know by like three months in of this is someone who could be their potential wife " rocky informed. "It doesn't take us years to know that's the misconception women have about men" Rocky added as I nodded listening. "But you love her kid and it's okay to tell her that" rocky assured. "What if she doesn't say the same back?" I asked "she's probably waiting on you to say it because she doesn't want to seem forward or clingy" Rocky suggested as I just bit the inside of my cheek.