4.

Y/N

I was just sitting on my couch as "Never No More" by Aaliyah was playing throughout my apartment. I just sat there thinking and writing everything down that I wanted, within myself , my partner and just what I wanted my future to look like. My phone started vibrating once again as I looked over seeing Jeremiah calling my phone again but I ignored it once again. This was about the tenth time he called me today and I ignored every single one of his calls. He then sent a text

Jeremiah: Baby girl call me I just
want to hear your voice to make sure
you're okay❤️

I read it and continued to do what I was doing.It was crazy how it was all fun when I was the one calling all the time to just talk or ask him about his day but instead he would ignore me. now he's the one calling just wanting to hear me.

"I gave it all to you
With no questions asked
I wanted a future
Who cares 'bout the past"

Aaliyah sung through the speakers as I sung along to myself. "We're going to be four years next week, do I really want to let this go?" I thought to myself as I just sat back on the couch feeling a tear roll down my face.

"I thought I had lost you
When you twist back my arm
Cause the man I thought I knew
Would do me no harm"

There was a knock on my door as I wiped the rest of my tears away pausing the music. I just got up going towards the door as there was another knock. "Baby open up" I heard from the other side of my door as I just sighed beginning to open the door. I just opened it as I finally looked up at Jeremiah. "I've been trying to call you all day" he brought up as I simply nodded. "Yeah" I simply said. "What's going on with you?" He asked as I just looked at him weird. "Nothing" I dryly answered. "If nothing is wrong then why aren't you picking up your phone when I call?" He asked as I just shook my head. "I'm not answering anyone's calls right now, I'm taking some time for myself" I answered.

"Well I'm your man when I call you, you need to answer" he said. "Oh like when I call and you answer?" I shot back sarcastically as he looked at me weird then tried to console me. "Baby" he started off trying to grab me by my waist and kiss my cheek but I placed my hand up to stop him and moved my body away from him. "Right now I think it's best you just give me some space" I finally said looking back up at him. "So what? A break?!" He questioned as I shook my head. "I don't believe in breaks I just want you to give me some space this weekend so I can take some time out for myself to think" I explained. "Some time out for yourself?" He questioned looking at me weird. "Yes. I tell you constantly I'm drained and you don't listen. You don't listen to anything I say" I honestly said. "Whatever I'm going to let you have your time to yourself so you can hoe around" he said as I just nodded slowly. "Good bye Jeremiah because you clearly don't care" I simply said closing the door in his face then locked it.

I just went and sat back on the couch placing my knees to my chest, beginning to cry.

Adonis

I was coming in from the gym and went to go take a nice , warm, long shower. About almost twenty minutes in the shower I finally got out, I placed some lotion on my body then threw on a pair of sweats and a wife beater. I walked into the kitchen looking through the Fridge. "Damn, I miss Mary Anne's cooking" I mumbled to myself closing the fridge door. My stomach growled as I then started hearing music play from downstairs faintly. I just decided to get dressed and head down to Y/N's apartment. Once my hoodie and shoes was on I grabbed my key to the apartment along with my wallet and headed downstairs to her apartment. I heard what sounded like her listening to Aaliyah outside of her door.