79.

Adonis

It was night time the next day and I still haven't laid eyes on
Y/N since she left yesterday afternoon with the girls. I heard keys at the door as I was in the kitchen making myself a protein shake. I looked over at the door watching Y/N walk into the house with her duffle bag in her hand. She closed and locked the door behind her as I spoke up. "Hey, I've been trying to reach you" I started off. "I know I texted you that I was okay" she said somewhat dismissive heading for the room. "Why you got to act like that?" I finally questioned as she stopped in her tracks then looked at me. "Act like what?" She questioned. "Y/N what are we doing?" I asked. "Adonis I got to pack this can't wait?" She questioned as I looked at her confused. "What the fuck else are you packing for?" I asked.

"I'm flying out to Houston in the morning" she informed. "When the fuck were you going to tell me this?" I questioned as she just sighed and placed her hand on her hip, looking away from me. "What are you going out there for?" I asked. "What else would I be going out to Houston for?!" She questioned me. "You're not going to hire anybody for that?" I asked. "No this is my mother" she stressed. "I know baby and I get it but I don't know I think you need time to grieve" I suggested. "I wish people would stop telling me what I need and how I feel it's actually really pissing me off" she shot back. "Look at how you're acting though" I brought up. "Okay" she simply said walking away to the room as I followed her.

"Y/N I'm tired of doing this shit with you" I expressed as she turned around from placing her bag on the bed. "Doing what Adonis?!" She questioned. "You acting like this" I started off "you ended off the engagement for what?" I questioned as she laughed. "Are you for real right now?!" She questioned. "Like we being dead ass?" She asked as I just looked away from her.
"Adonis leave me alone" Y/N said trying to walk away but I spoke up. "I'm trying to talk to you" I stressed. "For what? I already took off the ring and you agreed that we should probably let this go before it got worse" she expressed. "So what else?!" She questioned. "I can admit I fucked up, YES. How I treated you for the past months was fucked up and I'm sorry" I apologized.

"I don't want your apologies I just want to get my bags and leave" she said as I just stood there straight. "EVERY THING we've been through Y/N, you're just going to throw it away?" I questioned as she didn't look at me. "Baby look at me" I instructed as her eyes fell on mine. "This is what we're really about to do? I questioned as she shook her head. "Adonis you don't even know anything that's going on with me, I'm going through this pregnancy alone" she started off "and I'm sorry-" I started off as she cut me off. "You're only sorry because I don't want to do this anymore" she simply said trying to brush past me but I grabbed her hand. "No because You're making it seem as if I'm crazy about what was done to me and I'm not" she stressed taking her hands from mine. "Baby you're not crazy, I fucked up okay?" I asked as she just looked at me. "I fucked up bad and I am sorry but I need you to come back home this packing your things up and leaving every week, I can't do it" I admitted.

"Adonis staying here has been stressing me the fuck out, I cried almost every night here since you got hurt in that ring." She started off as I looked away. "YOU ignored me, YOU pushed me away, YOU didn't want to deal with me YOU blamed me for everything that went wrong that night and what went wrong with you and you're expecting me to just look over all that?" She questioned. "That really hurt me and I can't keep looking over things Adonis" Y/N expressed wiping her tears away. "What? And I ain't have no reason to be hurt?!" I questioned.
"My girl telling me I shouldn't do the fight because she knows I can't beat my opponent do you know how that shit sounds and looks?!" I questioned scrunching my brows at her. "Or the fact that I had NOBODY in my corner. You really want to talk to me about me HURTING YOU?!" I questioned.

"You know what?" She started off as shook her head. "Adonis we can't be together" she expressed as I scrunched my brows. "Wait-" I started off "no" she simply said placing her hand up. "No I'm expressing to you how I feel and you're going to do the same we're going to fix this" I instructed. "At this point I don't want to fix anything with you because you still don't fucking get it." She stressed. "ALL THE SHIT I'VE DONE FOR YOU THROUGHOUT YOU TREATING ME LIKE SHIT, CARRYING YOUR BABY, WHILE WORKING AND DEALING WITH MY MOTHER DYING WHICH YOU KNEW ABOUT." She yelled through her tears . "YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW I FELT AND FEEL, I CRY AND CRY AND FUCKING CRY OVER HOW YOU ARE TOWARDS ME BECAUSE YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE DIFFERENT AND YOU'RE NOT" Y/N expressed.