78.

Y/N

I went out too brunch with the girls and now we were in the car on the way back to Adonis and I's apartment. I was in the middle of jasmine and Cassie just sitting there thinking about everything with Adonis and I while they were talking about wedding and baby shower ideas . "Y/N" I heard Cassie say as I looked over at her. "I called you like three times" she informed as her smile faded and she looked at me concerned. "What's wrong mama?" She questioned as I shook my head picking up my water bottle to drink it. "Uh where's your ring?" Jasmine pointed out as I continued drinking my water and finally placed the top back on my bottle. "I took it off" I simply answered. "Girl you cannot be forgetting that ring" Jasmine expressed playfully as I just sat there continuing to look out the windshield window. "Y/N what's going on?" Cassie questioned as I just shook my head.

"Do we got to go back to my place right now or do you guys want to go shopping?" I simply asked feeling my phone vibrate as I looked down seeing a text message from Adonis.

Donnie❤️: you coming back to the apartment or not?

He texted as I just looked down at the text and rolled my eyes from my phone to looking back ahead through the window at the traffic. "Girl I'm trying to relax this LA traffic ain't no joke" Jasmine said looking at everything going on in the streets of LA. I felt Cassie lightly nudge my arm as I finally looked over at her. We just gave watch other a look before she nodded. "Okay" she said as I looked back down at my phone seeing another text from Adonis.

"I think we should give Adonis his space back at their apartment maybe we should go back to my hotel" Cassie suggested as I nodded in agreement. "Sleep over?" I questioned giving them a small grin. "Wine?" Jasmine asked with a grin. "Nigga she's pregnant" Cassie brought up. "She can have cranberry juice" Jasmine assured making Cassie laugh and shake her head. "Yeah I have a double queen bed suite so we can definitely do that" Cassie assured as a smile crept on my face. "I'm going to have the chauffeur run you to your hotel to get some clothes while I go and pack some clothes for the night" I explained to Jasmine and Cassie.

We soon pulled up into the entrance of the apartment building Adonis and I were staying at. I got out of the suv and headed upstairs to our apartment. Once I made it upstairs to the apartment door I unlocked it and walked in. I walked in to see Adonis walking into the kitchen dressed as if he was about to go somewhere. I just continued walking towards the room. "Damn, so we not speaking either?" He questioned as I just looked over at him. "Hey" I dryly said continuing to the room but he grabbed my hand before facing each other.

I sighed some to myself "what?" I questioned. "Baby girl look at me" he said as I finally looked at him. He just looked over my face as I stood there confused.

 He just looked over my face as I stood there confused

"What Adonis?" I questioned looking away from him. "Come home tonight" he said as I just looked away from him. "Baby" he called out as I looked at him. "Come home tonight" he repeated looking me in the eyes. I then looked down taking my hands from his. "The girls and I are having a sleep over tonight so" I started off as he just nodded slowly. "Tomorrow you need to come back home" Adonis simply said. "I have to plan for my mother's funeral so I don't know" I said with a small shrug trying to walk around him. "Y/N no" he said grabbing my arms from moving from in front of him.